Your random annoyance of the day

Well, my point was injuries don't wait for one to have the time or money to attend to them.

STOP using a computer for now specially if the injury is getting affected by it, or you could be looking at a permanent lesion.

My boss gets every single file out, spreads it all over the table and then leaves at 4 without taking care of any of it.

Also fucking red pens. It's all that fucking comes out of the pen jar when I need a pen. (you can't write state or medical documents in red, the fact that they allow for blue is pretty amazing honestly).

Yeah, what is it with the subs at concerts these days?
Are the soundguys deaf or insane? Its just stupid and ruins most gigs.
I also don't know how they manage to ruin a gig with subs in a free field outside, Ashgarth!

Yeah, what is it with the subs at concerts these days?
Are the soundguys deaf or insane? Its just stupid and ruins most gigs.
I also don't know how they manage to ruin a gig with subs in a free field outside, Ashgarth!
God, it's so awful. And some live "AEs" actually manage to make an ultra low standing wave out of a band on outdoor stages (not even a tent!) :puke:
Happened twice at the "With Full Force" festival last year (The Black Dahlia Murder and Carnifex, and the last time I saw them they had a great sound). This is a BIG festival with over 30,000 people.
I still don't know what the FUCK was wrong with the guy's ears because nobody could hear a single thing over the superloud standing wave. And I was standing right next to the riser for the sound and light guys.
There's no way they could not have heard it. Everyone in the crowd was complaining, even the people who never care about the sound. :zombie: :yuk:

I saw Il Nino at Download festival in '04 and it was a case of barely hearing any of the instruments, then the bass kicked in and I thought I was having a heart attack...

I had ESWL done on my left kidney today (shock wave therapy) to break up a giant stone. So I'm stuck on bedrest through at least tomorrow afternoon, which sucks because I hate being sedentary. Thankfully I have my laptop, DVDs, and Netflix. I also told them no less than THREE times not to give me Percocets because they make me sick to my stomach and I'd refuse to take them.

Take one guess what they gave me for pain management.

Hopefully extra strength Tylenol does the trick.

I had ESWL done on my left kidney today (shock wave therapy) to break up a giant stone. So I'm stuck on bedrest through at least tomorrow afternoon, which sucks because I hate being sedentary. Thankfully I have my laptop, DVDs, and Netflix. I also told them no less than THREE times not to give me Percocets because they make me sick to my stomach and I'd refuse to take them.

Take one guess what they gave me for pain management.

Hopefully extra strength Tylenol does the trick.

Ack, that's rough dude, kidney stones scare the hell outta me - how bad has it been? (though I guess the worst is yet to come when you have to pass the broken up bits?)

Ack, that's rough dude, kidney stones scare the hell outta me - how bad has it been? (though I guess the worst is yet to come when you have to pass the broken up bits?)

Passing the bits isn't bad, it's like pissing sand since it's been pulverized, it hasn't been pretty though. Lot easier than passing whole ones. I get them regularly every 2-3 years, like clockwork, this is the first one that was too big to pass on it's own so they blasted it. Right now my side is just very, very sore and swollen. Even then, it's still better than the pain of when it starts passing whole which lasts anywhere from 12-36 hours.

Finding out that the 145,000 lb piece of machinery that we broke apart into legal sized pieces has one remaining "piece" that is still 51,000 lbs and we're going to need to break more stuff off it to make a legal load on a double dropdeck or get overwidth/overheight permits.....