Your random annoyance of the day

This week the lady who owns the house in which our rehearsal/beginnings of 2 recording places are, decides she wants to move back in, the hag :lol: - fortunately though, I had not spent on treatment or modifying the structure yet (even though I was just about to) so I won't have to shell out some 5k or more to restore the place, as the guy who handles the rehearsal parts will have to.

On the plus side we might start fresh renting somewhere else, or else I could split, and start a separate business of my own..

ordered a keyboard from Thomann over a week ago, it was one of those bundles that include cheapo stand, earphones and stuff like that because i wanted a stand for it as well.

well, there was supposed to be a cheapo sustain pedal in the bundle which i don't really even care about, but they aren't shipping my order before they have more of those. i sent a message to them last night that i'd like to have some other sustain pedal from the same price range or for them to send the pedal as a secondary shipping whenever they'll get more of them.

they didn't even answer which i find VERY unlike their usual quality of service. i'm thinking of canceling, annoying thing about that is the keyboard model i want isn't being sold anywhere else anymore, only thomann has them left.

Have a cold, had to work 11 hours yesterday (from 7a-6p) and then backfor a 11pm-9am shift.

2 different jobs, I'm having a kid and need money. Doesn't make it suck any less.

Good luck dude... Been right there... I haven't had time to be ill in the last 4 years...

Hope they both give you paternity leave... you're gonna need it

Someone changed my work email address. People can click on a link to email me, but anyone that manually types it in will have their message sent to a void of nothingness. I don't know how long it's been changed, but it explains a lot.

- went to buy groceries, took me nearly 2 hours to get everything
- spent the last four hours responding to half a dozen requests for the studio, calculating quotes, trying to get the needed information out of the musicians etc. with no guarantee one of them will ever get back to me or book the studio *sigh*

Yesterday - finding out that all our mic cables are dying off one by one. Seems each time I go to record, another one is bad.

Last night - arguing with the girlfriend, basically kicking her out, being up till 4am pissed off.

Today - super tired, called off work

Gotta start packing bags to go to North Carolina on a job Sunday for about 2 weeks. NOT looking forward to it.

I bought season 5 and 6 of ER on DVD from (what I thought was) a reputable dealer on Ebay. They didnt get shipped to me in time and the guy wont reply to any of my emails. I had to open a dispute on ebay and now I have to wait even longer. I probably wont even get them!