Your random annoyance of the day

amazon.com won't let me order a Kindle because it "can't be shipped to my address", won't even fucking tell me why...

it might be because it's got a lithium battery and apparently that makes some restrictions for where amazon.com can ship but what's the deal with not being able to ship where i live? and what the fuck are APO, FPO, and DPO addresses?

man this is the first time i'm trying to order from amazon, looks like the last too...

My friend's cat fucked up my hand. Most of the swelling has gone down and the cuts have healed, but a blood vessel keeps bursting in my right hand, causing swelling in my pointer and thumb. It's incredibly painful and I've been taking Aleve on and off for the past week and a half.

Injuries on the hands fucking lose. They just make the most minor things a chore.
I tore a callus from my palm deadlifting yesterday......

Its freezing today in the office where I work. The "big dogs" are having meetings all day in one of the conference rooms. Unfortunately in order for that conference room to stay at a comfortable temperature, the cubicle slaves have to freeze to death!

amazon.com won't let me order a Kindle because it "can't be shipped to my address", won't even fucking tell me why...

it might be because it's got a lithium battery and apparently that makes some restrictions for where amazon.com can ship but what's the deal with not being able to ship where i live? and what the fuck are APO, FPO, and DPO addresses?

man this is the first time i'm trying to order from amazon, looks like the last too...

Order from Amazon in a country closer to you. .co.uk or .de etc Since it's just a kindle you can get it from any of their online stores.

Ordering from Canada there are a lot of items that won't ship from the US. Have to look for items or sellers that offer international shipping. The weird thing is sometimes those orders are still fulfilled by the Amazon warehouse. :Spin:

Order from Amazon in a country closer to you. .co.uk or .de etc Since it's just a kindle you can get it from any of their online stores.

Ordering from Canada there are a lot of items that won't ship from the US. Have to look for items or sellers that offer international shipping. The weird thing is sometimes those orders are still fulfilled by the Amazon warehouse. :Spin:

yeah, it turns out i had to choose an "international" version of the Kindle... which i never found during the first hour of trying to figure that shit out. :lol: i can't see why their website can't just automatically choose the international version if it's to be shipped to an international address...

Injuries on the hands fucking lose. They just make the most minor things a chore.
I tore a callus from my palm deadlifting yesterday......

Leeee fuuuuu, I had a similar situation where I ripped a callus off the bottom of my foot. I'm starting to wonder if I should see doctor though for the hand injury, it's painful as fuck.

Also, I'm annoyed by female, Zooey Deschannel-type video gamers (see feminist thread.) I'm just a bundle of sunshine today.

people who drive occupying 2 lanes should die in a horrible car crash

My hand is still fucked up, even though it was injuried three weeks ago. Pretty sure I have either an infection or a bone was chipped, hopefully going to the doctor's tomorrow.

I have 5 different hand injuries and only 3 have healed almost completely. Been told almost every time all would have healed completely and much faster had I not postponed going to the doctors.

I have 5 different hand injuries and only 3 have healed almost completely. Been told almost every time all would have healed completely and much faster had I not postponed going to the doctors.

Totally not going to disagree with you on this, the only problem is I don't have insurance right now (if everything is okay and I just need to wait it out, I've wasted $70) The swelling around on my right hand at the knuckle of my pointer finger is pretty bad; heat, ice and Aleve is not working to dull the pain. I'm going to call the doctor's office first thing in the morning and see what they can do (at the very least tell me what aspirin to take.) It's even a bitch to type.

assholes who come into my workplace - where i've been running my shit for 50+ hours weekly for 4 years now - and tell me what we have and haven't sold in the past, and what types of parts/accessories go with what stuff. i especially hate when old assholes say "i need product x to go with product y"...i tell them "no, product x requires product z to work". old asshole then argues with me in front of his old asshole friends, then says "WELL LET'S GO LOOK AT IT THEN!".

i then proceed to walk old asshole to product x, show him that it requires the use of product y in conjunction, then get told "WELL THEY MUSTA CHANGED IT SINCE I BOUGHT MINE!" old asshole then walks off mad as shit, because he tried to make me look like a dumbass in front his asshole buddies, but he came out looking like the dipshit. good job, you fucking asshat.