Your random annoyance of the day

More nightmares again (this time watching a friend drown and then finding her decaying body downstream) I think it may be related to a medication that I'm taking. Overall, this was a weird day, but hopefully tomorrow is better!!

Being homeless. I work an hour away from where I live and can't afford the commute making $9/hr. Was living with my girlfriend but she had to move out of her place since she wasn't able to afford it and now lives with a stuck up great aunt who lives in a mansion that she's not even welcome at half the time. A falling out with family leaves me with no choice but to sleep in my car while the lady and I stockpile all the cash we can to save up for an apartment. Been about two months into sleeping in Wal-mart parking lots and such- showering about every three days when I can sneak into my gfs place to shower in the late nights. Dry shampoo has become my best friend. But yeah this shit is totally wearing on me I'm asleep by 4am and up at 9am every morning and it's never comfortable. I haven't done anything music related since it started. I know people have it way worse- but that's what this thread was for... So rather, random annoyance of the past few months.

i had a friend once who ended up being pretty much homeless after he moved out of his parents' place at 18

he ended up finding a storage unit with electric outlets in the unit, and started sleeping there at night...had to be in before they closed @ midnight or whatever, then was out again @ 6am. he stuck a couch, tv, PS2, microwave, and heater in there...kinda sucks, but better than a car, and he was able to pull it off for about 3 months while saving up money for an apartment

he also got a gym membership so that he would have somewhere to go to shower and all that good shit

hopefully one of those ideas might help out...if not, here's wishing the best to you and your situation either way!

Being homeless. I work an hour away from where I live and can't afford the commute making $9/hr. Was living with my girlfriend but she had to move out of her place since she wasn't able to afford it and now lives with a stuck up great aunt who lives in a mansion that she's not even welcome at half the time. A falling out with family leaves me with no choice but to sleep in my car while the lady and I stockpile all the cash we can to save up for an apartment. Been about two months into sleeping in Wal-mart parking lots and such- showering about every three days when I can sneak into my gfs place to shower in the late nights. Dry shampoo has become my best friend. But yeah this shit is totally wearing on me I'm asleep by 4am and up at 9am every morning and it's never comfortable. I haven't done anything music related since it started. I know people have it way worse- but that's what this thread was for... So rather, random annoyance of the past few months.

I really feel for you, man, I had a few friends who were homeless. It's a the shittest thing in the world to not have a place to go and sleep at night, I know and really sympathize with you. Where are you in California? I know San Francisco and some of the cities midcoast to the north are pretty hospitable to runaways and travelers. How are you doing on food? Do you have access to a food pantry? Also, can you apply for subsidized housing or something? Can you apply for a loan to pay rent on an apartment?

For showering, hit up community or public college campus gyms (they don't always ask for ID) or even just being able to clean yourself up in a sink at a library. Public parks with camping grounds are another good place to go to for bathing (if there is public swimming, there is usually showering facilities). Get in touch with a church or synagogue, they maybe able to find you temporary housing or give/lend you money for housing. They may even let you sleep in their facilities if you don't have a criminal record or anything.

I promise you though, that this is most likely short lived and that this gets better. Most people, aside from the mentally ill or addicted substances, are usually able to find some sort of housing within 6 months to a year of becoming homeless. Just try to keep positive, take advantage of as many resources as you can. Try getting in contact with a social worker as well, if you decide to go the public housing route, they maybe able to get you "in the system" faster, or at the very least find a shelter for you.

i've used guitar pro for years now, recently switched to version 6 and just now i realized how much i HATE composing with it. it's surprisingly anti-productive and i can't seem to get jack shit done with it.

gonna try using logic to compose music for my band i guess...

Was in my hometown for the Memorial Day Weekend and my band had a show. I have eaten like shit, drank way too much, not slept nearly enough, and not exercised at all in 3 days. I feel like death. I'm a completely different person when I'm there.

Poured myself the only beer in the house. Took two sips and left the room for a few minutes. Came back and there's a big old moth floating in my beer.:erk::puke:

need more clients, not that easy to find them, tax office won't send me a letter atm that tells how much I earned
last year, but I need that letter to show my insurance because I had to pay almost 230€ every month, but because
I earned not enough it would have been way, way cheaper (like 40€...).
Due to this my insurance company owes me (only in the timeframe from april last year to this january) about 1300€,
till now altogether about 2200€ but they won't give that money to me as long as I don't show them the fucking letter
from the fucking tax office.
And because all of the above written shit I now have almost 600€ debts and because I am a young freelancing guy
my credit line is pretty low, so it might be possible that my bank won't sent my rent to my landlord for the next month
because I owe them 600€...sucks really hard.

Realizing that you're not the problem, but that the other party's sense of egotism and insecurities are to blame. And then to watch that individual hide behind a self-image of false control, grandeur, passive-agression and illusion. That's just an opinion, though.