Your random annoyance of the day

There was a Pearl Masters Custom Shell Pack for sale on Craigslist for $350. And I am too poor to afford it :err:

My random annoyances of the day?
- paying a fee of 140€ for driving too fast :lol:

Damn-Max how fast did you drive? :D

my personal random annoyance of the day:
wanted to get some promo shoots for my business done today, we came up with some
cool ideas and so on, everything outdoors, but the weather fucked it all up.
It was already stormy, rainy, sunny and cloudy today, everything a few times...had to cancel the shooting.

Cancellations. Fucking cancellations. I'm going to have to start taking a non-refundable deposit if this keeps happening, it's getting ridiculous. :yell:

Cancellations. Fucking cancellations. I'm going to have to start taking a non-refundable deposit if this keeps happening, it's getting ridiculous. :yell:

I'm with you on that one.
Got a band just now coming back to me after leaving before the EP process was over. -_-

Damn-Max how fast did you drive? :D
Only 131 km/h actually :ill: It's ridiculous really - I was driving on the A3, and there was no speed limit until the Autobahn went downhill and suddenly it was restricted to 100 km/h.. Let's just say I didn't immediately hit the brakes like a retard and it takes some time to get down to 100 from 190 :cry: I never go 30 km/h over the speed limit really, at least not knowingly haha. Also got 3 points, and if I get another speeding ticket within the next year my license is gone.
That's fucking nothing! I literally just paid a $370 speeding ticket... feels bad man.
Woah that's a lot :rofl: How fast did you go over the limit?

Just was about to finish my studio build which took me many month and a whole lot of money, and the landlord decides to rise the price at the same time my dad gets fired of his job (he helps me with the studio expenses). Don't know what to do.

I was clocked at 80 in a 65 zone... it was 3pm on a weekday and I was the only car on the downhill road. Bullshit.
Ouch, that would only cost about 60€ over here :rofl: And yep, downhill roads suck haha.
Dude, what the hell do you drive? I'm terrified to get my car over anything more than 130!
My trusty VW Polo :lol:
I don't usually go this fast though, but we were on our way to a gig and had to get there in time. (Though I did drive over 240 km/h with a friends BMW one time haha. But it's not really fun anymore at that speed)

Performance anxiety :(

booze...

for real, it's pretty normal I guess, do something strange before you go on stage, the guys from Rammstein for example always listen to some
kind of mariachi music to get in the right mood but everybody is a bit different and performance anxiety is different for everyone, too.
I am getting tired for example every time, and I mean really tired, almost falling asleep while standing around and so on, not able to do
anything so I try to just go for a walk outside of the location, get some fresh air, smoke some cigarettes and calm down-release the
kraken as soon as I get on stage ;)

booze...

for real, it's pretty normal I guess, do something strange before you go on stage, the guys from Rammstein for example always listen to some
kind of mariachi music to get in the right mood but everybody is a bit different and performance anxiety is different for everyone, too.
I am getting tired for example every time, and I mean really tired, almost falling asleep while standing around and so on, not able to do
anything so I try to just go for a walk outside of the location, get some fresh air, smoke some cigarettes and calm down-release the
kraken as soon as I get on stage ;)

Honestly, I probably should have had a glass of wine before the performance. I did take an atenolol (beta-blocker) but I think I took it was too late for it to have an real effect before performing. This was my first time performing solo, and I did okay, but I could have done better. A positive experience overall, but terribly stressful.

I think adding to the anxiety was the fact that I felt like I had no support. This performance meant a lot to me, because it was a semester's worth of work and it was also my first time singing for an audience as a soloist. I gave people like two to three months notice in advance, and while some told me flat out they couldn't make it, others seemed more able to make it. Most of my classmates had family show up, one girl even had her mother drive from 4 hours away! (my family is an hour to an hour and a half by train) Everyone except my uncle and one friend bailed on me last minute. From that aspect, it really sucked. I guess that's life though.

friend of mine had birthday, made burgers and fries, shit was pretty hot and the fries had pretty "sharp" edges
so I cut and burned my throat at the same time in a really bad way, had to cough and there was some blood
and it just feels bad.