Your random annoyance of the day

Clients who have no trouble answering emails and messages within the hour but cut of all communication as soon as I attach an invoice in the mail. I mean... Are these people genuinely surprised that they're expected to actually HAVE the money they're buying services with? Fuck.

And the YouTube video blog chick... what the fuck. NOT hot, fucking ANNOYING and PLEASE STOP SINGING.

Totally annoying, and fugly. She has 80 channels too for different topics and moods. Not sure what's worse, that she wastes her time on making these videos or that thousands of people watch them.

My annoyance is that I've got two album projects on the go that should have only taken a month or so each but we have to do 3hr sessions every two weeks or less and it's taking ages and it's not going to be better because of it. The worst part is that I try to keep my schedule open for these projects and one guy has postponed/cancelled repeatedly last minute.

there should be a system on youtube that would stop suggesting you videos that are obviously shit and a waste of time. but there will never be.

I saw on Reddit a while ago a shopped image someone made where in the suggested videos there was a like/dislike bar for how many likes/dislikes it had. That would for sure help a lot in some cases.

But it can also be manipulated, thinking of how some people disable ratings (???) and comments.

I saw on Reddit a while ago a shopped image someone made where in the suggested videos there was a like/dislike bar for how many likes/dislikes it had. That would for sure help a lot in some cases.

But it can also be manipulated, thinking of how some people disable ratings (???) and comments.

Boom. This motherfucker is awesome.

My complaint? I've found a perfect subject for me to do at Uni, but it's a 'postgraduate' course.. despite being an introduction to multi-threaded programming and memory management. I'll probably just sneak into the class if I'm not allowed to sign up - but if anyone has any online links relevant to this, hit me up!

For whatever reason I put my guitar pick in my mouth while playing if I need to grab something real quick. Needed to pee. Doing my business, and the guitar pick falls out of my mouth into the toilet. Damn it. Just grabbed it out of the bag too.

Also, gas prices just jumped nearly 50 cents in the last two weeks. WTF? Costs me $50 to fill up my shitty Ford Focus.

Today's annoyance is that different years of Intel Mac Pros have different harddrive sockets. I'm getting four hours of sleep tonight after having to borrow a newer Mac Pro, copying 400 gb to a FW disc to then copy back onto an internal drive because the sockets didn't fit. I get to go home at 4 AM if this shit finally works, otherwise no sleep for me.

As lucky as I am to not be living in a third world country... Living has to be so fucking expensive. Was in the process of moving and situating a place to live and my car decides to take a shit- clearing my savings. Now it looks as if I'm going to have what's left of my equipment in storage and live in my car while I save up. Funny how minimum wage corporations stress so hard on open availability and then cut hours to give themselves bonuses- I'm shit out of luck with getting a second job or else I'd lose the other. It's a disgusting feeling of overwhelming helplessness as my girlfriend struggles to find a job herself and is running herself dry just trying to survive. Hard to understand how anyone is able to do anything at this point.

Trying to book a flight on Ryanair
No I don't want travel insurance
No I don't want car insurance
No I don't want a Ryanair bag

When I do finally get to the processing screen, I'm greeted with; 'Please allow 45 seconds for transaction'. I was waiting for an hour and just decided to close the screen. Thankfully I haven't been charged and I'm gonna go somewhere else :lol: piece of shit airline.

Flextime just isn't good enough. I really hope they make it work in Logic 10. I seem to get at least one of these random pops per track. Not like it's the end of the world or anything, but I'd rather not get them at all.

whyflexsucks.png

People asking for infos / pricing and never answering afterwards...

Yeah, I wish to know what they expected. Sometimes I think, even when you would say 5 € for the whole album they wouldn't write back.

Not really annoyed by what happened today, but I wonder if this happened to you, because its the 2nd time it happens to me that somebody wants me to mix his song(s), but only has everything in midi. I mean also the guitars o_O

Yeah, I wish to know what they expected. Sometimes I think, even when you would say 5 € for the whole album they wouldn't write back.

Not really annoyed by what happened today, but I wonder if this happened to you, because its the 2nd time it happens to me that somebody wants me to mix his song(s), but only has everything in midi. I mean also the guitars o_O

that's weird because I just got an email from a guy with a very similar project.

All midi, sounds like Dragonforce. Wants it fully produced.