Your random annoyance of the day

had a car negotiated and ready to buy tomorrow, when I call the guy he tells me he "had a problem". It was in the mechanic garage last week for a revision before selling it to me, and the mechanic wanted it for himself so he "didn´t let him take it out of the garage". Yeah. problem. Fucking asshole. So I´m carless and looking at shittier options, that was the best and my limit, I´m gonna have to get a small loan now.

went to a concert yesterday, a girl I know was there, too-she knows I am in a relationship and so on.
problem=she's pretty hot and I am not sure how to call it but that was way more than flirting...from her
side-sometimes it sucks to be in a relationship :D
but for real, it doesn't happen very often that you visit a show of some smaller local bands and a hot girl
starts to rub her ass on your hip...stuff like that never happend 5 years ago.

went to a concert yesterday, a girl I know was there, too-she knows I am in a relationship and so on.
problem=she's pretty hot and I am not sure how to call it but that was way more than flirting...from her
side-sometimes it sucks to be in a relationship :D
but for real, it doesn't happen very often that you visit a show of some smaller local bands and a hot girl
starts to rub her ass on your hip...stuff like that never happend 5 years ago.

oh man, whenever that kind of thing happens to me (which isn´t at all often, but oh well) I don´t know if it´s a good thing or bad thing, cause sometimes I really want to fuck a girl, but of course I don´t want to ruin my marriage, so it´s an odd situation. Why do I have to be so horny all the time? :lol:

oh man, whenever that kind of thing happens to me (which isn´t at all often, but oh well) I don´t know if it´s a good thing or bad thing, cause sometimes I really want to fuck a girl, but of course I don´t want to ruin my marriage, so it´s an odd situation. Why do I have to be so horny all the time? :lol:

Open Relationships are rad.

That's all I'm saying :D

People not giving a single fuck about priorities and their problems almost turning into mine. instead of being on top of priorities, let's go to the bar and drink all day!! WOOHOO!!! =/

Like I don't already have enough shit to worry about.....

I'm really irritated at the extent people have taken being PC... I mean for fuck sake. Yes, some things are offensive, and yes, some things can actually be purposely hurtful. But for fuck sake, is it going to ruin your life to have to hear or see something offensive every so often?

If you want to warrior your life dedicated to what's offensive then fucking hang yourself... You know what's TRULY offensive. That fat fucks all around the world would rather bitch and moan about the most senseless shit and completely neglect/ pretend that 1/3 kids in 3rd world countries won't live past 5 fucking years old... Pull your head out of your fucking arse for a second, shut the FUCK up, stop your bitching and whining and be glad you're not sitting in a pile of your own shit in a mud hut where your choice is deal with it, or keel over and die.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!!!!

*Oh my god.. I needed that so bad :p

This morning can suck a fat ass bag of fat ass cocks.

1. Fucking sun isn't out at 11am, as little as this seems it puts me in a shit mood.
2. I can't fall asleep till 3 this morning but can't seem to sleep past 9. FUCK.
3. So I wake up and go do some drum editing, cubase crashes twice while I'm tweaking trigger. FUCK.
4. The drummer hit the floor tom like a little pussy as bitch and the snare is somehow louder in the floor tom than the fucking floor tom hits so it's impossible even with leakage suppression to get trigger to trigger this bitch with any sort of accuracy. FUCK
5. While I'm editing I hear my right monitor cutting in and out, I change cables it still does it. FUCK.
6. I go to order some panel mounts so I can replace the garbage on the back of my monitor with something quality and get a server error when I try to check out. FUCK.

JUST FUCKING FUCK FUCKING PUNCH A LITTLE PUSSY CAT IN THE FACE FUCK!!!!!

an update to my earlier whine re: iLok2

installed Win7 via bootcamp, came back to OSX next morning and iLok has worked since, about 4 days now. makes no sense but I'm happy after fighting this shit since November.

Random annoyance of the day: Lately even water has been giving me heartburn.

still undergoing tests to verify whether or not i have asthma...

currently i'm halfway through a 2-week period of blowing into some tube 6 times a day, which is supposed to measure the peak flow of my lungs or some shit. doesn't feel exactly medically advanced

Food poisoning for the last 3 days. Supposed to be rocking through a single mix, but I'm so drained I can barely stay conscious, not that the constant pain would let me rest.

Late on this, but the 23rd I got food poisoning as well (I suppose cause it was way stronger than a normal gastro/vomit party).

I basically started vomiting/shiting at midnight. Once everything was out, I continued, but with pure water cause I tried rehydrating myself. It has lasted until 6 or 7 in the morning, when I was lying on the ground trying to rest, next to the toilets, cause moving from my bed to them to puke was even too hard for me. I then decided it was really time to call an amulance, and I was in an hospital room an hour later.

A girl I know who gave natural birth to 2 kids told me she got the same one day, and that overall it's worse than giving birth.

3 days later I still feel tired, and my nights are fucked up, which annoys me cause in 3 days I have to be fit to fly at 6 in the morning which means at the airport at 4am ready to prepare a full day of flight.

I have a massive hangover and I have a 12 hour shift that starts in an hour. What's worse is that it'll be 38 degrees celsius and 82% humidity in the biodome, I am going to sweat it out hard aha.