Your random annoyance of the day

People, that sit infront of the computer 12 hours a day 7 days a week, that can't solve the problem to download a wav/mp3 that streams in the browser when they click on the link!
Is it that hard really?

People, that sit infront of the computer 12 hours a day 7 days a week, that can't solve the problem to download a wav/mp3 that streams in the browser when they click on the link!
Is it that hard really?

Every fucking time! :Shedevil:

I hate when bands don't properly screen riffs to make sure they actually work in context, theres nothing more annoying than having to throw automated distractions at certain points in songs because the writing doesn't hold up for a particular section.

I've spent so much time testing out different video compression codecs for work that I'm seeing compression artifacts in whatever I look at now. :) Even perfectly good letters in the forum have jpeg artifacts around them now.

I had a final tonight in my economics class, I took one look at the very first graph and said "ah ha, this was on one of my homework assignments" so I put down all of the same answers I had on the homework. Of course, I didn't actually look at the figures closely, so I got the first 6 questions on the final completely wrong and ended up with a 76%.

Stupid, dumb, careless, lazy mistake.

think i got stung by a wasp for the first time in my life, just a while ago when i was out riding my bike. felt sharp pain on my knee and instinctively grabbed it to touch something that felt like an insect and brushed it away.

now i'm kinda waiting for some deadly allergic reaction. i think it would've already happened if it was going to though.

fucking wasps, scum of the earth.

Just checked my statement, I see a £5.99 payment to Netflix.

Apparently I've been subscribed since January, who knew? :lol:

If you haven't noticed the money going then you've got a service you can use... and if you fiddle your xbox/ps3 you can get the american library...

My Netflix related annoyance is that I've gotta cancel it and wait a few weeks to reset my payment date the start of the month to allign with my payday... i'm gonna have to email em to look into this...

think i got stung by a wasp for the first time in my life, just a while ago when i was out riding my bike. felt sharp pain on my knee and instinctively grabbed it to touch something that felt like an insect and brushed it away.

now i'm kinda waiting for some deadly allergic reaction. i think it would've already happened if it was going to though.

fucking wasps, scum of the earth.

Mostly the area swells a bit, it hurts and you might feel light headed. I haven't been stung as an adult.

Have to be careful the stinger isn't stuck in the skin. When I was a kid one got caught in my shirt sleeve while bike riding. I got a bunch of stings on my arm and when I finally smashed it the stinger was stuck.

Another time at summer camp I stepped on a nest of ground wasps. That hurt for a bit but just had to ice it.

I was stung by a Yellowjacket (don't know the Euro name for it only the county bumpkin one :lol:) right on the back of my head when I was 13 and it sent me to the hospital. Scary shit.

This past week I've been dogsitting for my sister. Her two dogs are the yappiest most fucking arrogant little shits I've ever come across. One is a pug and the other a chihuahua. I just want to strangle the pug, he's a meathead who stomps around and barks at me even though I've been around him for a week. I swear I have not seen this fucker sit down or lay down one time except to sleep in his cage at night. Just constantly stomping around snorting and barking at random shit. Can't wait until they leave tomorrow.

Small, annoying dogs...

1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

reverse-1337705276_dog_gets_kicked_in_the_face_by_horse.gif

Not sure if its an infection or damage but my right ear feels blocked constantly, I've lost a small amount of volume but it's hearing range has drastically been reduced to the point I can barely hear cymbals :(