Your random annoyance of the day

Get home from work yesterday at about 5:30. The girlfriend cracks a beer. I go to bed at 1am. She stays up. All night. I wake up at 8am today to go to work. She's still up, retarded. I work a few hours (short day, only one at the shop) and come home. She's still sitting on the couch watching tv, drinking.

And this same exact thing happened the night before last. Been on a binge for about a full week now. So awesome. =/

And she gets mad at me when I bitch at her about it. And, because I "put her down" when I try to get her to stop drinking like a fish, I get the "You putting me down just makes me want to drink more."

FUCK my life.

If we didn't JUST move into this new place and if we weren't locked into a 1 year lease, I'd fucking be out.

More fighting with the girlfriend. Looking into possibly breaking the lease here. Been nothing but misery the past 2 weeks since we've moved.

Also, guys came yesterday to hang insulation in the crawl space and re-enforce the floor where there was water damage from a leaky pipe. But the leak was never fixed or found by the plumber, and the landlord went ahead and had guys do the insulation work which is now being destroyed by the water leak every time the shower runs. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Learnt the hard way to not allow a band to be too involved in making decisions early on swaying the mix as it's now being given to someone else to mix as a result of me trying to please their indecisiveness. equally happy and annoyed at the situation.

Different band has decided they want a totally different style of mix to what I first thought so I'll be redoing that but now one of my favourite mixes I've ever done(super natural rock mix) looks like it won't see daylight. :bah:

Realizing that I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to work on mixing, writing, recording, etc.

I don't get as much free time now as I used to about 6 months ago and my schedule consists of work, band practice, recording for our album, and shows.

I'm sort of a hermit and I enjoy my time to myself, but the past few weeks have been so busy with moving and band stuff that I just want a free night to go out and drink with my buddies or something rather than feel trapped here at home.

In other news, I took a part time job managing the plan for my younger brother and this is the other on going bullshit that is happening right now.

Scenario:

First: 2 people quit working with him (formal 2 weeks)
Next: I hire 2 new people right away like a boss (within a week of one putting in 2 weeks and within 2 weeks of the other).
Next: Have people fingerprinted as it's required.
Next: Wait fucking 4-6 weeks (still waiting).
Next: In meantime, fill in schedule gap by working 40 hours extra on top of my other full time job. SWEET 2 FULL TIME JOBS BRO!!!

Fuck NY and fuck the progressives that run this shitty ass motherfucker of a state. 4-7 weeks is how long it takes before people can work this job because of all the horse shit regulations and underfunded mandates. Brilliant.

So one guy doesn't pass fingerprinting and the other guy took 2.5 months from the day I said "you are hired."

How the fuck am I supposed to hire anyone when Democrats want to fucking regulate everything to the point of dysfunction? Damn it progressives the mentally delayed need fucking help, so stop trying to help them with your shitty idea of what help is. :yell:

Went to bed early and woke at 5am with strong heartburn. Burped and spit a bunch and then puked up everything from yesterday. Haven't been able to eat or drink all day. Massive headache, chills, sweating, skin hurts, and I'm so hungry. Wife got sick around noon too. Luckily the kids don't seem to be sick at all yet.

The vast majority of my friends are genuinely dumb. All they talk about are conspiracy theories like they actually *know* the intricacies of how they work. The other day when pressed about how chemtrails work and what the evidence was, one of these friends decided to tell me how much of a sheep I am, how boring I am, how superior he is. Then, he said that he'll never listen to anything I have to say ever again. Of course, his bandmates and friends joined in on facebook and basically bullied me for being scientifically literate and saying "you don't know everything" and all that jazz. The puget sound area's musicians, particularly metalheads, are some of the densest, most arrogant passive-aggressive people I have ever met. When they can't defend their bullshit conspiracies they will have their friends join in with them and belittle you all over facebook. Obnoxious. lol.

one of these friends decided to tell me how much of a sheep I am,

ztr04DFniOMGWfajYet68Z8ODOMmad95dPhrHx55zPnXcdTjIblZbkpgHCsJ5n12bu4esA=s85

Where do I begin.

I'm 18 and still don't have a license because I wasn't able to take drivers ed till my senior year because my mom works 12 hour shifts and is the only family member with a license or car. I never got to drive much when I had my permit, so now I'm just now learning how to really drive. I may be getting my license soon though so that's good.

Because my mom works so much and is the only member of my family that can drive and has a car, I have waited many years for my dad to get his disability settlement or his lymphedema because he said he would help me and my brother get a car... within a few months he has blown all of it. So my grandma has helped us buy a car that we have to help make payments on. which is great except...

I'm trying to get a job sharing one car with my brother. Its virtually impossible to get a job with my brother and if we do we wont have hours that will work together. If only one of us has a job all the money goes towards the car and we will be at home until we are like 25. Its hard to get anything to work out.

Lastly going to school seems out of the question because I think my mom makes enough money that I wont receive any/much financial aid. (ironically we are always poor) but I cant become dependent and apply for fafsa on my own till I have a job.

First world proplems... but they suck :(

Also I live out in the middle of the country the closest towns are all 20 minutes away or more so gas is a big deal.

MBP got really slow and buggy all of a sudden, booted to the safe partition and ran Disk Utility and sure enough: disk cannot be repaired, take backups and format the drive etc.

Wouldn't even boot back into OSX anymore, so I zeroed the disk and slapped a time machine backup on. Seems to be working fine, but I wonder for how long. Tax returns come next week and I'm gonna go pick up an rMBP, so it's not a huge deal, but I still need to finish one project on this and play one gig, so if I'd been lucky, this would have happened a week or two later.

At least I finally got a good enough reason to order a new HDD for this one, hah.

It's the second time this happened to me...
Band contacts me asking when I can mix/master their album and what it will cost.
After replying I could do it in two weeks I get back a mail that it's TOO LATE for them!
Everything that isn't tomorrow seems to be too late.

I left the room for two bloody seconds to be the nice boyfriend that gets my girlfriend, who's got a headache, a drink and some paracetamol, I come back and she's gone onto my spotify and started following Miley Cyrus, Jessie J, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

i then ask her why she would do such a thing and she sneezes in my face, like, not near it, actually ON my face.

Bloody women.

WLC makes no sense

My USB is connected to my laptop... So what is WLC recognizing as a device with my newly transferred licenses if my audio pc isn't seeing my licences or anything connected to it- and I installed the offline installer so why the fuck is it telling me to connect to the internet... I don't get how a drag-and-drop format can be not that. Everything is formatted properly so I don't get what I'm doing wrong. I just want my shit to work.

I've had an old Macbook that has officially crapped out on me in the last week. Went to the Apple Store today to purchase its replacement. The sales guy, apparently, made it his personal mission to steer me away from the base Macbook Pro model in favor of the Retina even after telling him: a) the base model is in my price range and b)it's what I want. He basically started talking down to me and it got to the point where I had to leave or risk caving in his skull with an iPad...fucking asshole.