zombie inc

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
can anyone else not get enough of this song? it's my favorite in flames song by far and i think their best. it has all the elements that made them great. such amazing riffs, and that solo....fuck yea!

what a great song. too bad they never play it live anymore.

That solo is only topped by December Flower for me (which is my favorite solo period). But yeah I think its an excellent song and IMO the best song on Colony.

Final_Vision said:
That solo is only topped by December Flower for me (which is my favorite solo period). But yeah I think its an excellent song and IMO the best song on Colony.

action-smiley-033.gif
Agreed!

Zombie Inc is good, but I prefer songs like Colony and Artifacts Of The Black Rain...

This is another thing where I never understood why so many people enjoyed this song, maybe it's time I gave it a few more listens again or something.

Devy_Metal said:
can anyone else not get enough of this song? it's my favorite in flames song by far and i think their best. it has all the elements that made them great. such amazing riffs, and that solo....fuck yea!

what a great song. too bad they never play it live anymore.

I have to agree except it's my second favorite on colony compared to ordinary story.

Neurotica said:
Zombie Inc is the best song on Colony..

What do you think of the rest of Colony? I don't really like Colony, and is you love it or hate it really makes a difference in your opinon posted there.