14/88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alwin said:
14/88 = 0.1590909....

that's what i believe

lol - I think thats the most logical debate that has been lodged in this thread thus far. Here's my two cents - All men/Women are created equal, but it is how they are treated/brought up that makes them different

I completely disagree .. men and women are not equal. Do they deserve equal rights, sure .. but are they intrinsically equal, definitely not.

Danallica said:
lol - I think thats the most logical debate that has been lodged in this thread thus far. Here's my two cents - All men/Women are created equal, but it is how they are treated/brought up that makes them different
Do you learn hormones?

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
this is, sadly, the result of slavery, dormant DNA becoming active when the black slaves were forced into doing the heavy labor that white people made them do... basicly black people are better at sports because white people are evil

I'm not really following the logic here. You are saying that slavery awakened dormant DNA in negros that makes them better at sports than whites, right?

I think it's more likely to be a general genetic difference, not down to the awakening of dormant DNA.

http://www.amren.com/9212issue/9212issue.html#cover

That link is by no means exhaustive but it does highlight some issues I have read over before, such as:

ARTICLE said:
Because blacks have such dense bones, they are less buoyant and less likely to be swimming champions. However, their bones are more resistant to aging. After their mid-30s, white men lose about 2.5 percent of their bone mass every year. Blacks lose less than one percent. Loss of bone mass speeds up greatly under conditions of weightlessness, so blacks could probably survive longer space voyages than whites.

You are also forgetting that slave masters often picked negro's because they were physically very strong, so that would suggest to me slavery did not "awaken dormant DNA" but rather blacks were good slaves because of their physical abilities and not given superior physcial abilities because of slavery.

Nitevision, you are full of prejudice, ignorance and bigotry. NS was (as it was still-born) about the survival of the German nation, not about hatred towards other races. Its most powerful ally was Imperial Japan . Its biggest trading partner was China. And, it recruited up to 2 million Russians, hundreds of thousands of Moslems, and tens of thousands of Indians and Pakistanis to fight in the foreign volunteer legions of the German army. This at a time when American troops were racially segregated.
It could be argued that Hitler was a disaster for the German nation and the white race,as WWII led to the deaths of millions of white Russians. Whereas, his existence led to the creation of Israel. And I've even seen documentaries claiming that Hitler was Jewish. Maybe Hitler was the Jewish Messiah, that's why they all secretly admire him.

Too damn right! And, as for world overpopulation - that is thanks to do-gooders feeding and aiding the 3rd world so they could afford larger families.

Someone can't smell a hint of sarcasm. ;)

Your Jewish conspiracies are a lot of fun, but rather cliche. I don't really see why we should be "preserving the white race". Look at America, plenty of "white" people there yet they are the biggest decadents of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.