2006 USA/Canada Tour impressions/photos/reviews go here -

I thought the DT show in Cleveland would be
Dark Tranquillity and Devon Townsend Band only.
Which would be great as both bands would probably played an hour or more?
But from the Agora Site for Feb.22
Memories of Dreams Forgotten
Mind Traveler
Devon Townsend Band
Dark Tranquillity
As this will be the 6x time I'll be seeing Dark Tranquillity live (They've never been the headliner at any show I have attended) makes me wonder if I'll ever see a full set like on Live Damage?

Lina said:
Set list for the Towson, MD, show on 2/17:

The Wonders at Your Feet
Lost to Apathy
The Treason Wall
Punish My Heaven
The New Build
Monochromatic Stains
My Negation
Final Resistance

I think that's the right order.

As energetic and friendly as always. :)

Just got back from the show in Louisville, KY. They played great! The only difference to the setlist is they played Indifferent Suns instead of Monochromatic Stains, and also the order was slightly different in the middle songs.

What is the setlist for "live damage" now that you bring it up?

Taken from www.darkillity.net:

Intro
The Wonders At Your Feet
The Treason Wall
Hedon
White Noise/Black Silence
Haven
Punish My Heaven
Monochromatic Stains
UnDo Control
Indifferent Suns
Format C: For Cortex
Insanity's Crescendo
Hours Passed In Exile
The Sun Fired Blanks
Damage Done
Lethe
Not Built To Last
ThereIn
Zodijackyl Light
Final Resistance
Outro - Ex Nihilo

Thanks, is it just me, or is Final Resistance a weak closing song?

La Rocque said:
I thought the DT show in Cleveland would be
Dark Tranquillity and Devon Townsend Band only.
Which would be great as both bands would probably played an hour or more?
But from the Agora Site for Feb.22
Memories of Dreams Forgotten
Mind Traveler
Devon Townsend Band
Dark Tranquillity
As this will be the 6x time I'll be seeing Dark Tranquillity live (They've never been the headliner at any show I have attended) makes me wonder if I'll ever see a full set like on Live Damage?

These short opening sets on the current tour just aren't good enough after witnessing that hour-long set in Cleveland last year. Unfortunately, I cannot attend one of these current headlines shows. :cry:

Thanks to Dark Tranquillity for putting on such an awesome show last night in Columbus, OH. And also, thanks for the pleasant conversation after the show. Sorry about all the questions! haha I didn't even realize an hour had went by! I'm still trying to remember what Mikael said about Vintersorg's name. Damn alcohol!

I cannot wait to see DT for the first time next week here in Detroit at the I-Rock. I had considered going to Grand Rapids the night before to see them too, but work is in the way. At least I will be fortunate enough to see a headline gig for them, hopefully they will get some good set time.

//Mick from Waterford, thanks for the kick ass jams.

Setlist in order, Cleveland,OH 22 Feb.06

The Wonders at Your feet
Lost to Apathy
The Treason Wall
Through Smudged Lenses
Damage Done
The New Build
Haven
Monochromatic Stains
Zodijackly Light
Therein
The Endless Feed
Lethe
Punish My Heaven
My Negation
Final Resistance

Played about 80 minutes, They were great :worship: the sound was perfect(in Pittsburgh the sound was poor) ... I'm blown away -

Thoughts in time: DT @ Cleveland
When I walked into the Agora first thing that caught my eye was the DT banner behind the stage covering the entire wall. I want one of them for my place. Does anyone know if Niklas
painted that back drop? It's was his art work. Got to say hello to Michael and Martin H before the show. As this was their first ever headlining concert in this part of the world, it was a DT love fest. I'm sort of at a loss for words to try and explain how great this show of their's was.
Maybe the rap expression ' off the hook' will do? A couple of things stand out in my mind. The guitar playing of Niklas and Martin H on Damage Done YEEEHAAA
This is sort of off and on topic:
In some tread on the forum someone asked about the meaning of the song Lethe, I responded with one of my no frills reply, 'it's about a river and maybe forgetfulness', the next reply was something like you don't know what you're talking about, that statement is not word for word but this one is, at the show Mikael said here's a song that's never been preformed by us on American soil, its a song about a river and forgetfulness, LETHE !!!
I don't know why I found this so funny but I laughed about it for a few minutes???
Now I'm like wildfyr after seeing a full set lasting an hour and 20 minutes I'm spoiled.
I'll still go to see DT as an opening or support act but it's only going to leave me wanting more.
Mikael, Anders, Niklas, Martin H, Michael, Martin B: thanks so much for an outstanding show.
Next hook up for La Rocque and DT, 21 March, Walt Disney World -

La Rocque said:

The Wonders at Your feet
Lost to Apathy
The Treason Wall
Through Smudged Lenses
Damage Done
The New Build
Haven
Monochromatic Stains
Zodijackly Light
Therein
The Endless Feed
Lethe
Punish My Heaven
My Negation
Final Resistance

Played about 80 minutes, They were great :worship: the sound was perfect(in Pittsburgh the sound was poor) ... I'm blown away -
Wow you got Haven and Endless Feed. That is mint. Bet it was pure energy from the get go, opening with wonders. Cool set.

La Rocque said:

The Wonders at Your feet
Lost to Apathy
The Treason Wall
Through Smudged Lenses
Damage Done
The New Build
Haven
Monochromatic Stains
Zodijackly Light
Therein
The Endless Feed
Lethe
Punish My Heaven
My Negation
Final Resistance

I'm pretty sure that was the same setlist as tonight at Jaxx.

Everything Mikael said on stage was so sweet and humble. :) Gotta love that.

And I saw Plintus on the floor, but I didn't wanna lose my precious bar stool to go say hi. :p

Jaxx was beynd awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Great show, great times before and after :D More info and pics are coming soon (Michael happened to be captured with brutally vicious expressions with both our cameras :D)

mikael.jpg

Lina said:
And I saw Plintus on the floor, but I didn't wanna lose my precious bar stool to go say hi. :p

Buahahaha :D

I was SOOOOOOOOOO drunk :D

And I lost that girl's mySpace =((((((((

Oh, haha, I just remembered something hysterical. The second opening band was particularly dreadful (some 16-year-olds' attempt at black metal), and all of a sudden I saw Mikael Stanne moshing!!! WTF?!?! Oh wait...it's just a girl with hair exactly like Mikael's. :tickled:

Grabbed from the Opeth forum
Providence, RI - Lupos - Feb 25
DT set was
The Wonders At Your Feet,
Lost To Apathy
The New Build
Punish My Heaven
My Negation
Caotico said:
We're guaranteed to have the same playing time for the whole tour (i.e. regardless of whether we're main support or openers).
Main support and only 5 songs played, makes me wonder what's going to happen when they're opening?