2007 AFL Thread

As they always seem to do.... I seriously don't know what the fuck their problem is. For the past few years, every game they play like children in the first quarter/half and then come out like a different team after the half time break

I assume you were responding to Brian's post there, Todd. :)

We lost to Essendon on the weekend. That's just fucking embarrassing. Having no defenders doesn't help though.

As they always seem to do.... I seriously don't know what the fuck their problem is. For the past few years, every game they play like children in the first quarter/half and then come out like a different team after the half time break

At least they haven't been playing like children for the whole game, like Melbourne. I got tickets to the Swans/Demons game on Saturday, but Xena doesn't want to go now.

Hey the reasons I am not going is because we couldn't find a sitter on short notice and being a night game not a good idea to take her. The fact that Melbourne are a bunch of pussies at the moment just makes me not that fussed I miss seeing them live.
Lucky we didn't find a sitter as I would have not been able to go as Jazynthe has woken with a really bad chesty cough so I would not have been able to go anyway.

The D's were shithouse last night. The Swans weren't even trying and they were walking all over them like they weren't even there. Aaron Davey was great though. That first goal he kicked in the second quarter was enormous.

They lost to Carlton? :lol:

I shouldn't laugh though. My dad says we were appalling in our loss to Port.

Looks like your sainters had a win there Winmar, Carlton went home in the last Q.

I cant believe crows lost by one friggin point last week :(

Dän;6132432 said:
Looks like your sainters had a win there Winmar, Carlton went home in the last Q.

I cant believe crows lost by one friggin point last week :(
had our asses handed to us on a plate, again, mate. Pies' owned the Crows nest.

Fucken waste of time last night; if the pies kicked straight we would have lost by 10 goals. Granted we have about 14 players injured or unfit, but fuck that was an ordinary performance.

Geelong had taken a bashing (well deserved too) in the press all week leading up to the game. The Herald Sun ran a two page spread on 'What's wrong with Geelong' only the morning before - with comments from ex-players bagging the club.
Clearly it fired them up somewhat, and they answered the critics the only way possible.