2007 AFL Thread

Melbourne are pretty shit though. :)

What a win we had for Harvs in Perth today. Magnificent stuff. I'm just glad we managed to hold on. He's 35 and had 30 possessions. What a legend.

Man, the first 5 games of the split round I tipped all right, the next 3 all wrong!

haha yeh, i always like seeing collignwood loose. Fucken crows are fucked though :(

Yeah I dunno what's going on with the Crows. The Saints are fucked too, if it's any consolation!

haha, unfortunately it is not; we can still make the 8, but it doesnt really matter anyways.

The Cats are still doing pretty well. Let's just hope they don't repeat 1989. Or 1992. Or 1994. Or 1995. ;)

We're still in the finals race, but it means fuck all if we just finish 8th, as we're not going to be in the hunt anyway. I'd love to play Hawthorn in the finals though, because they're pretty bloody average.

haha, yes, most of the top 8 are, except for west coast who will win.

Im actaully quite sad that Roo is retiring, he is a great player and a very good roll model for young people to aspire to. I hope we can at least make the finals for him to have a good send off; if we can snag 6th, which means we would have to win our last 2 games, we could have a shot at the flag. Although I really doubt we will even make the finals.

Isn't it like that in the NRL as well? Both leagues have a top 8, so you can finish one out of the bottom half and still make the finals.

I'm really pissed off after St Kilda's loss to West Coast this evening. Faaaaark.

I'm pretty sad this evening, having seen Fraser Gehrig and Andrew Thompson retire this afternoon. :( Fraser was one of those players you turn up just to see. Watching St Kilda will be a whole lot less amusing next year.