2007 AFL Thread

That Geelong win was hilarious. I've seen nothing of the game, but the scoreline was good enough.

The Sainters had a good win over the Swans last night, and it was my first game for the season. I hadn't slept for a day and a half, but it was worth going to. Goddard's knee injury was a downer though. :(

The Swans are 3-4 now for the year, aren't they? You can take consolation in the fact that they started slowly last year, but still made the grand final. I'm hoping the same happens to St Kilda. Injuries are a killer though.

The Hawthorn v St Kilda game on Saturday night was just about the worst game I've ever been to. It really was that bad.

Roos won by a point over the second worst team. I wouldn't say they're back just yet, but by the same token it looks like the Demons are getting better.

haha, i was taking about Ricciuto actually :lol:

He should start playing again this week, looking foward to seeing him again!

Dän;6204807 said:
haha, i was taking about Ricciuto actually :lol:

He should start playing again this week, looking foward to seeing him again!
Fingers crossed. Lets hope he goes all the way to the gold at the end of Sept:kickass:

Carlton got kicked by 100 ponts :lol:

Crows have a solid win - very pleasing :headbang:

Yeh, its a shame he hasnt won a flag yet, he is a great player, and, moreover, a great ambassdor of the game, something which seems to be a rarety amongst the big name players unfortunately.

It seems he'll end up retiring without a flag to his name, which will be a real shame. Great bloke, with not an ounce of wanker in him.