A band you might like...

:headbang: Cool!
I like when good music that Vintersorg fans feel other Vintersorg fans would like as Vintersorg listener post links.
I think this band on first listen would be cool opening to a Vintersorg show somewhere in time.

Because he's promoting a band... And people always make new threads for it! It gets really annoying! I don't mean to crush anyone that feels someone should listen to a band, but making a new thread gets incredibly annoying. That's why we have a forum for it...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Start a recommendation/spam/check-out thread
then DWD! :eek:) And make sure it stays alive :eek:)
Sound's like a better idea than starting a new thread everytime, I noticed this one is called a band you might like...
In that case we should check out Vintersorg:lol:

Originally posted by The Nomad
It is a good idea, but most of the people that spam the boards won't put it in the thread...

I know, but at least he tried, and, then he gets the
pleasure of telling people to "READ THE BOARD NEXT
TIME BEFORE SPAMMING!!!" hehehe... Pluss, we can
all recommend our newly discovered bands, which
is a good thing, esp. for me cause I love checking
out what other people like :eek:)

Originally posted by The Nomad
It is a good idea, but most of the people that spam the boards won't put it in the thread...

agreed, didnt work too well at the DT board hehe. I also have to agree with a few others.....I think its cool when someone suggests a band people might like on a board, its only spam if they post it on EVERY board, otherwise i would consider it helpful info :)

and thanks! Will check em out!