A Modest Proposal - Opeth Sucks

Originally posted by Demonspell
If you are familiar with the famous short story for which the first part of this thread is named, the post might make more sense...

Yes, A Modest Proposal by Johnathan Swift, it's probably the greatest satire ever written.

Originally posted by Morningrise
Opeth also look really good in those flashy outfits they wear on stage when they are dancing! OOHHH THEY ARE SO DREAMY!!!!

that brings up a point, ive never seen opeth live before (except on that drapery falls thingy them nice people at bootleg8.com or whatever sent) so what they like?

I saw them in Chicago, and was not disappointed, thats an understaement, IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, why the hell ARE we listening to this stuff? I mean I'd rather listen to Limp Bizkit. They are not pretentious and don't suck up to the music geeks by showing off how well they play or how long a song they can write.

Besides, Opeth are not even popular. They aren't on the radio and that means they suck because people don't like them. Come on people, let's use some common sense here...

Originally posted by rogue27
Why are people speaking Japanese in here?

And yeah, I understood the reasoning behind the original message. Somewhat clever. :)

well it makes people seem more sofisticated and can even give the effect that they are higher than those who can't speak it/understand it.:p , but then obviously im sure the person/s didn't mean to give that effect.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yay, i look forward to seeing them soon (60 days to go...) and soul4raziel from now on i'll call you lisa junior:p

Aww, thanks, here have a bible.

Don't ever joke like that. I don't care how bored, high, drunk, gay or stupid you are don't ever insult Opeth!

Originally posted by Despot
Don't ever joke like that. I don't care how bored, high, drunk, gay or stupid you are don't ever insult Opeth!

hey, its a satire, i am not insulting Opeth