A question to the Finns here!

And I wouldn't talk about Swedish slavery. Yeh, there were bad times but Finns were never slaves.

Wow girl, those words were strong :worship:
Kinda get the same feeling, listening to this

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, all this 'hatred' is quite ridiculous. I admit that studying Swedish sometimes feels like a relic from the past but usually its just all about this childish attitude: since your friend said Swedes are gay and studying Swedish sucks, you have to think the same way.

Or just because the language is like shit and sounds like cave man talk with exaggeratedly sophisticated accent, and Swedish men just don't come across as biased as Finns.

And I wouldn't talk about Swedish slavery. Yeh, there were bad times but Finns were never slaves.

Most people don't really know the history, but I think this image originates from Finland being a part of the Swedish kingdom, and the collecting of taxes thru church to war use, or something. Slaves, wtf. Luckily we didn't truly become a part of Russia and their communism.

It is love&hate relationship both actually like eachothers but hate aswell.
I born in sweden but moved in Fin when i went to school both parent's and bro&sis are Fin.
My opnion is that Sweden have more better social service.

Swedish chicks are hot. Too bad they're all lesbians. Half of Finnish chicks are goth-lesbians. It's like this in here. You just can't be a hippie without smoking weed, (you can't be in sexual minority without being mentally fucked up as well), you can't be a metal head without being an alcoholic, you can't be a straight goth chick, and you certainly can't be a goth without being a drug addict, etc.

you can't be a straight goth chick, and you certainly can't be a goth without being a drug addict, etc.

You don't know anything about that subculture :lol:
I'm goth and I'm completely straight and I don't take any drugs :lol:
I sometimes smoke cigarettes and always drink beer, wine and Jack Daniels and that's all :lol:
Despite the fact that I wear black, listen to bands like Bodom, Imperanon or Evanescence and Nightwish, I'm a happy smiley person :D
You see, ALL those images you get in Google or in Gothic web sites are not the bare reality :) Goths are cool (GIRLS, goth boys are gay)

All Swedish chicks are lesbians.. Does that mean, that those tall cute guys there are homos.. :confused:.. :cry:.. :cry:
XD XD XD

Nah, joking! Finland above all ;)
BTW, tomorrow I'll go to Bodominjärvi :D
Was anybody there? How's it? Any GHOSTS XD?

You don't know anything about that subculture :lol:
I'm goth and I'm completely straight and I don't take any drugs :lol:
I sometimes smoke cigarettes and always drink beer, wine and Jack Daniels and that's all :lol:
Despite the fact that I wear black, listen to bands like Bodom, Imperanon or Evanescence and Nightwish, I'm a happy smiley person :D
You see, ALL those images you get in Google or in Gothic web sites are not the bare reality :) Goths are cool (GIRLS, goth boys are gay)

All Swedish chicks are lesbians.. Does that mean, that those tall cute guys there are homos.. :confused:.. :cry:.. :cry:
XD XD XD

Nah, joking! Finland above all ;)
BTW, tomorrow I'll go to Bodominjärvi :D
Was anybody there? How's it? Any GHOSTS XD?

No you dork that's what I meant :D I find it frustrating that it's hard to find any goths or metal heads that are bright and normal people. Metal heads live in shitty bars while goths live in gaybars. Also, especially the goths seem to be nearly always depressed or severely traumatized. I mean I'm fairly normal and on the light side, but I don't want to dress more metal than I do because of these stereotypes that have an eerily solid foundation. Besides of course I have many different interests so I don't want to culminate my outside appearance according solely to either sports, music or my other interests which I could show in dressing as well... I'm a mix of this and that and that's what makes me me. You can't do that goth shit anyways cos you need to shower frequently and the dressing codes make it inpractical as well. I'm a gothic / sports guy / nature hippie / with street influences. I used be quite tight fitted in sleak black suits and shit but I'm no longer in the business world so fuck that.

You're so annoying I don't know whether to laugh or cry or shout or punch thru the computer. In your own mind you have decided I'm gay so you have to annoy me, but that is because you are the one who's having a problem. The way a person treats others tells the way he himself is, that's one of the big secrets of life many fail to ever understand.

Homosexuality IS a disease..
I'm sorry, but have to disagree with you here. Honestly what is wrong with being gay or lesbian? I dont see an issue with it, really. (not to stir the pot or anything, but I'm curious now).

And, Joonas... You're fucking retarded. Seriously, just... Fuck you. Fuck you in the ass with a cactus.
(and i've waited too fucking long to say that)
...and i shall now wait for teh dramaz :popcorn:

eta:
That's my fav scene from that episode XD

I'm sorry, but have to disagree with you here. Honestly what is wrong with being gay or lesbian? I dont see an issue with it, really. (not to stir the pot or anything, but I'm curious now).
This.
I just don't get it why some people are so damn concerned about other people's sexual interests (regarding the gender).

That's because god hates homosexuals, if you lie with a man as if with a woman it is an abomination etc etc etc.

Funny because god also hates masturbation, but they conveniently choose to ignore that.

Here we go again. What's wrong with being gay or lesbian? You're witch hunting. There's nothing wrong about being gay or lesbian, it's just unnatural and against biology. I'm not being hypocrite by bringing this out: I have my own weaknesses, but those people that preach others for having ANYTHING against homosexuality are hypocrite imo. At the same time they call people faggots on a forum and think their self-esteem and conscience can get away with it.

And, Joonas... You're fucking retarded. Seriously, just... Fuck you. Fuck you in the ass with a cactus.
(and i've waited too fucking long to say that)
...and i shall now wait for teh dramaz :popcorn:

Yeah buddy, I'm so wise it gives you an inferiority complex. If you wanna make me feel bad by calling me names it won't work. Try to argue with me properly? Not many can on this low-level forum tbh. I do listen to all criticism as it can help me improve, but this is not good critique.

Here we go again. What's wrong with being gay or lesbian? You're witch hunting. There's nothing wrong about being gay or lesbian, it's just unnatural and against biology. I'm not being hypocrite by bringing this out: I have my own weaknesses, but those people that preach others for having ANYTHING against homosexuality are hypocrite imo. At the same time they call people faggots on a forum and think their self-esteem and conscience can get away with it.

That guy/girl was just asking why you and the goth gal are so frightened by the gay community. Nobody was judging you (well tbh I am) but the way you immediately started to defend yourself tells a lot about your (reasonless) fear. Anti gay people shouldn't start using the unnatural and ''against biology'' argument. Seriously, even if it's unnatural: 1. why does it bother you? 2. how natural is your life? I guess browsing such a fucked up forum is totally natural and every caveman back then spend his days like you do now.

Gays ≠ Faggots

Against biology? How could it possibly be? I think you need to read about homosexuality in the animal kingdom, and realize how common (and natural) this is. Hell, compared to some species, humans are ridiculously straight.

I've heard of gay penguins and other gay animals, but these are just mutations on the mental area, the entire evolution is based on mutations. Naturally gays are minority as they can't reproduce, so they haven't survived well, except maybe for hermaphrodite (gay/transsexual?) frogs and snails and fish etc that can change their sex. The reason there's so many gays is they appear attractive to females so they get easy pussy. Just like some men like their women masculine.