A question to the Finns here!

Of course gays can potentially reproduce, they just need "to fuck a (wo)man". Every straight guy who doesn't want to have children is as non-natural/against a "true biological life" as someone who is gay (according to your definition). This whole "sex is just for reproduction" shit and defining how natural someone behaves based on the fact that they don't do this and that anymore nowaydays is plain ridiculous. Maybe a gay man's lifestyle isn't really helping him to reproduce and to safe his "blood line" but it's not really different from a straight man's lifestyle who decided not to reproduce.

A straight man who decides not to reproduce is also twisted mentally, because the will to reproduce should be coded into every living organism. I'm trying to say being gay is not the original sin of humanity, it's just one measure of development, many straight people are far worse than simple gays.

I do however refuse to think liking same sex instead of the opposite sex is like liking yellow instead of blue cos that's just stupid.

Wha, you don like yellow mate?? Wass wrong with yellow??

I've heard of gay penguins and other gay animals, but these are just mutations on the mental area, the entire evolution is based on mutations. Naturally gays are minority as they can't reproduce, so they haven't survived well, except maybe for hermaphrodite (gay/transsexual?) frogs and snails and fish etc that can change their sex. The reason there's so many gays is they appear attractive to females so they get easy pussy. Just like some men like their women masculine.

So...really, since evolution is basically a string of mutations, any mutation is as natural and "wholesome" as any other, right? Mutations on the mental area? What does that even mean? And you next to last sentence makes no sense; why would male gays need to get easy pussy? o_O

I do however refuse to think liking same sex instead of the opposite sex is like liking yellow instead of blue cos that's just stupid.

Wha, you don like yellow mate?? Wass wrong with yellow??

But that's exactly how harmless it should feel to anyone. Because it IS just as harmless and irrelevant.

That guy/girl was just asking why you and the goth gal are so frightened by the gay community. Nobody was judging you (well tbh I am) but the way you immediately started to defend yourself tells a lot about your (reasonless) fear. Anti gay people shouldn't start using the unnatural and ''against biology'' argument. Seriously, even if it's unnatural: 1. why does it bother you? 2. how natural is your life? I guess browsing such a fucked up forum is totally natural and every caveman back then spend his days like you do now.

Gays ≠ Faggots
thank you. i wasnt out for any so called "witch hunts" and i didn't mean to come off the wrong way with that comment.

(and i'm a girl btw)

A straight man who decides not to reproduce is also twisted mentally
Dude, shut the fuck up.
maybe not every damn person in the world wants kids, ever think of that? i dont want kids. so i'm automatically "twisted mentally" ??

you know, you're the laughing stalk of the whole forum right now, do you have any clue how fucking stupid you sound right now?

Because arguing with shifting lights in a box on your desk: super natural
LOL. dude, you're fucking hilarious. XD

No, you're just here to bitch, I make valid points not silky-cheek ones like all you "homosexuals are perfectly the same as everybody else, but you are gay!" The level of negativity on this forum is immense but it is explained as it's a COB forum. I don't need your judgement on my posts: if you have valid points, make them, don't call me stupid. I'm not gonna elaborate on my posts, you either understand them or you don't... Jesus. You come here with 34 posts and tell me I'm stupid and I should gtfo. Get real. And no girl is gonna make me shut up, get that straight. "Twisted mentally" is a Joonas'esque strong term for 'against the basic lines of biology'; every female is coded to be willing to reproduce. Or am I wrong? Why are you threatened by this opinion? If suddenly everybody felt like not having offspring ever, species would go extinct. I'm just saying. Look at the plant world or bacteria world, we're the same on a larger scale - when there is no fertility, something's not right.

The way you just behaved as a human disappoints me. You should start respecting life, find someone to talk to, and start relieving your negativity thru sports. I don't take a "fuck you" that easy, but I still help out a fellow soul with advice. I'm out. Much love.

This:

but that is because you are the one who's having a problem. The way a person treats others tells the way he himself is, that's one of the big secrets of life many fail to ever understand.

applied to this:

it's just unnatural and against biology.
A straight man who decides not to reproduce is also twisted mentally
(etc.)

should give you something to think about.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone is free to do anything they want and not be judged for it as long as it doesn't involve anyone being forced against their free will. Simple rule and works for everybody so I stick to it.

Who the fuck are you anyway?

Fn-Problems.jpg