About 2-3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
I'm thinking about banning everyone who posts "about 2-3 years" for about 2-3 years. Whadda you think about that?

Also, what is the meaning of this phrase? Where does it come from, and why is it supposed to be funny?

Yeah, someone asked how often Opeth released a record, and woodsmoke said that, and the next user quoted him and said the same thing, and it went like that for a while. And thank you for this thread :worship:

I'm thinking about banning everyone who posts "about 2-3 years" for about 2-3 years. Whadda you think about that?

Also, what is the meaning of this phrase? Where does it come from, and why is it supposed to be funny?
Sounds good to me. :)

....Satan

Yeah that's the next thing to be used "too often". But let's wait like 2-3 years before saying it constantly without any purpose.

EDIT : Wait!? Am I going to be banned? :worship: Please no!
EDIT (2) : Haha grey_knight! Very funny. OMFG 23 is everywhere! I'm not schizo it's true all my damn life was based on it. OMFG!
EDIT (3) : Hey Samsara, we should get banned for 2-3 years. :err:

I don't think you can ban such thing as "2-3 years", cause you really might need it. It's the same as... Not allowing people to say any phrase just, cause it's too used.

lmao these dorks don't even acknowledge your authority samsara, time to bring the hammer down

Status
Not open for further replies.