After a week of learning to growl...

I really loved your vocals narrenschiff, nice wide variety, very powerful and nothing inaudible :D.

Narrenschiff, sounds fekkin awesome!!!

Alright then, a little soundclip of mine..
(I'm just 15 so don't expect anything professionally or anything haha)
short Omnious Bloodvomit clip
And yes, I know, I missed a line and it sounds like crap.
Still wanted to share it with ya. ;p

Exec†ioneR said:
I am 17, and I can sing same as Mike and Peter, Chris Barnes SFU, George Fisher from CC, David Vincent and Steve Tucker(-ex) from Morbid Angel, Chuck Schuldiner (R.I.P.), Patrick Mameli from Pestilence, Glenn Benton from Deicide, Shagrath from Dimmu Borgir, Erik Rutan from Hate Eternal, Max Camargo from Krisiun, Max Cavalera, Peter from Vader, Tom Angelripper from Sodom, John Tardy from Obituary, and I sing and play bass in my band, and only sing i friends brutal death metal band. I would gladly post my recordings but I don't have any, but if I make some I will post it.
:yell:

Yebeh seh (if that's how you write it in latin characters)

narrenschiff said:
Hey, what do you think of my file, guys? This is a collection of clips from some of the suff I've done over the last three years and is the link I send to the Bloodbath-guys... it's bit of a mix of black and death vox and some clean at the end of the file... and oh, I don't really do much of the Dani Filth screaming anymore.

www.b-holter.com/demo.mp3

Shit, if that's really you that's not bad at all imo.

narrenschiff said:
Hey, what do you think of my file, guys? This is a collection of clips from some of the suff I've done over the last three years and is the link I send to the Bloodbath-guys... it's bit of a mix of black and death vox and some clean at the end of the file... and oh, I don't really do much of the Dani Filth screaming anymore.

I'd say this is the best audition I have heard on the forums, thus far.

Narrenschiff, that's very good stuff. I like when you do this very high shreeks.
Fleshcrawl has made some karaoke Bloodbath songs, maybe try to sing one of them.

MECOSARIO said:
WOW !!!!

Now I have to make some good riffs and tell this 17 years old guy to join my band !!!...you will forget about BLOODBATH...:D

The main problem is that I'm from Serbia, and I have some personal problems (I broke up with my love last night:cry: ) Thanks for respect and all. I will make some recordings and the first thing I'm going to do is to post it here, but first I must make some. And I really don't know when I'm going to do that. If anyone needs any help for lyrics or something they could always send me an email, or post something on the forum. P.S. If you doubt I have those vocal abilities than go to the BRAVE NEW HELL!:headbang:

Exec†ioneR said:
I am 17, and I can sing same as Mike and Peter, Chris Barnes SFU, George Fisher from CC, David Vincent and Steve Tucker(-ex) from Morbid Angel, Chuck Schuldiner (R.I.P.), Patrick Mameli from Pestilence, Glenn Benton from Deicide, Shagrath from Dimmu Borgir, Erik Rutan from Hate Eternal, Max Camargo from Krisiun, Max Cavalera, Peter from Vader, Tom Angelripper from Sodom, John Tardy from Obituary, and I sing and play bass in my band, and only sing i friends brutal death metal band. I would gladly post my recordings but I don't have any, but if I make some I will post it.
:yell:

haha....

narrenschiff said:

Well slap my ass and call me a spanky bitch but that's nice!

narrenschiff said:

When i first listened to this i thought "Hey someone is trying to fool the guys on the forum. That's Aqua Diabolicum by Illnath, HA! He can't fool me" Then i saw your name and location.. Damn!
Good luck with the audition

ya nerenschiff i'd be VERY happy if you were the bloodbath singer, your so f-in good