Another "How to properly growl..." thread.

I don't have the best headphones right now since my good ones died a while back but I gave it a listen anyway. Honestly the vocal effects are so muddled together that at this point I can't really say much about how you sound. The last video you posted about the Breeding Death cover also had an excessive amount of effects and layers although it worked okay because of the old-school sound. You should post something recorded over a decent instrumental that tones down the reverb and flange or whatever causes that hollow "singin' into a can" sound. You clearly have a good growl, but I have not heard a more clear recent sample since when you posted way back.

I should have such stuff when im done recording my own songs since im pretty much done with covers finally. While I like some old good reverb i prefer the voice to be heared more clear.In Breeding Death I had some echo and mixing issues and with Demon of the Fall I still used less reverb than Akerfeldt did.

I thought the Demon Of The Fall cover was pretty damn close, that song has a fuck ton of reverb on the vocals. Sounds pretty close to me, thumbs up.