After a week of learning to growl...

Exec†ioneR said:
I am 17, and I can sing same as Mike and Peter, Chris Barnes SFU, George Fisher from CC, David Vincent and Steve Tucker(-ex) from Morbid Angel, Chuck Schuldiner (R.I.P.), Patrick Mameli from Pestilence, Glenn Benton from Deicide, Shagrath from Dimmu Borgir, Erik Rutan from Hate Eternal, Max Camargo from Krisiun, Max Cavalera, Peter from Vader, Tom Angelripper from Sodom, John Tardy from Obituary, and I sing and play bass in my band, and only sing i friends brutal death metal band. I would gladly post my recordings but I don't have any, but if I make some I will post it.
:yell:

y right, so u just copy others? atleast trying.......
thats poor not to have your own voice.
but anyway...you are just so full of shit, i think u only mime along the music

who the fuck wanna sounds like Erik Rutan?

breeding death said:
y right, so u just copy others? atleast trying.......
thats poor not to have your own voice.
but anyway...you are just so full of shit, i think u only mime along the music

who the fuck wanna sounds like Erik Rutan?

It looks like you haven't read the whole qoute. I said I sing in my and friends band and have my own voice. And I don't know what's your problem. I just said what I can do because this thread was about growling and you start with this shit! And all vocalists start by singing like their favourite singers.

im 14 (young brother of metal).....iv been growling for a year approx now i know i can do better than that

(and im mature for my age...so know oooooooooh *MR 14 year old* jokes)

Why you said that Tumn?... I think that he (PaganBlood) have a really nice voice, as many people here... There are people that upload only a few seconds of a song or just a simple growl and that's all... That sucks... because is easy to do a single growl, that doesn't hurt your throat... but when the people post a hole song is when they show that they can sustain a growl for a long time without loose his voice... they prove that they're true singers...

We can compare everyone with Mikael or Peter... they just have the best Death voices in the whole fucking world!!!!... I find stupid to say "Hey... You suck because you can't growl as Mike!..." is better to say I think "Hey... Your growls just don't fit with Bloodbath"

And if someone said "My growls are better than your growls"... Then prove it!

Good work PaganBlood! :)

No, I wasn't talking about Paganblood, I was talking about all these 14 year olds that are coming here talking shit.

Tumn said:
No, I wasn't talking about Paganblood, I was talking about all these 14 year olds that are coming here talking shit.

Your rigtht, man. For example I can say that I sing pretty good, but I don't shit about everyone else. I don't say that I sing better than everyone else!

hurry up and post ur "new" vocals. if u say that mic sucks so bad then prove it. maybe ill send u a little of my stuff with my band doing bloodbath covers.

I've been learning to growl for about 2 months. I don't find it really difficult, but I can't seem to get as low as I want to. I'm very short, about 5'5, and I think this may have something to do with it (smaller vocal cords?). Anyway, I uploaded a sample of me singing to a Nile cover I did.

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=11FOHYA5U9RHE1DDV5GVXVPZU7

Any advice/feedback would be appreciated. :)