Agalloch Merchandise

Here's the shirt:

DSC02587.JPG

DSC02588.JPG

DSC02589.JPG

Seems like there is one left, either L or XL depending on which one Erik wants.

RC STAFF & FORUM REGULARS:

The Nothing CD, Especially Like Sloth CD, and V:28 CD will cost you nothing, other than shipping. And if you're buying a shirt or EP already, then I'll just throw it into the mail package.

Having said that, in respect to the labels and bands who handed me these albums, we should write reviews for our zines, whether it be for RC or UM.

L for me I reckon... and I would have gotten the Nothing CD but since npearce stole that (heh) I might want an ELS CD. Let me know how much you want and I will PayPal you shortly.

JayKeeley said:
Do you want me to measure it? Would that help?

As in the previous post, if you don't mind reviewing it for UM, then it's yours at no cost.
Most long-sleeve XL's have sleeves that are too short. I wish it was short sleeve.

What size shirt did you get? Does it seem bigger than normal?

Also . . . I will review all the CD's you send me.

Did you see my message to you and Markgugs, saying I sent your CD-R's on Saturday? You don't have to send any CD-R's if you don't want to. I guess I'd still like to hear the new Into Eternity, but I'm not dying to hear it or anything. You're sending enough stuff to me already.

I got myself a L - it fits great, in that there is room to breathe. This is a rarity in metal shirts (for me anyway). If it helps, I'm 5ft 10" and weigh 175lb. If I let the sleeves 'drop' below my wrists, they end just before my fingertips.

I think I'll use that description for my next blind date. :loco:

I will send you the Into Eternity CD-R. If I'm sending you stuff anyway, it's not a big deal. You might not like it, but this is one album that I think most forum browsers here (who have heard it) might want you to give it a chance.

I might hold off on the shirt for now. I just don't have good luck with long-sleeve XL's. When somebody gets the other XL from you, maybe they can let me know how it fits. If you sell it before then, that is fine, though.

I'll definitely give that new Into Eternity a chance.

Thanks.

I saw you mention your hatred of neo-classical in another thread npearce, in which case I don't see you enjoying that Into Eternity CD. It's not complete neo-classical, but that is its most apparent influence. Did you ever check out Vital Remains - Dechristianize by the way?

npearce said:
Also . . . I will review all the CD's you send me.

I've already reviewed all of Vendlus' latest releases, so they would be duplicates :) Not that it means you shouldn't just thought I should let you know. That ELS is very odd, but great fun!

EDIT: other than the Nothing EP :p

@JK, did you get a copy of Lyckantropen from Joseph as well? Vendlus released the film, I'd like to see what you think.. There's a review of it up at www.rumourmachine.com from me :) Also, is there still a longsleeve going, as I'd be interested (depending on postage and my current cash flow :D ) but I'd hate to deprive anyone else :)

Erik said:
L for me I reckon... and I would have gotten the Nothing CD but since npearce stole that (heh) I might want an ELS CD. Let me know how much you want and I will PayPal you shortly.
Since you're buying the Grey EP and shirt, I'll just throw both a Nothing and ELS CD into your package. (You can have my Nothing CD). All I ask for is a review of each. Honestly, these were handed to me by JWW himself so I thought we could honor the deal. Would that be ok?

@npearce - ok sure, no problem. Thing about the short sleeved shirts is that, although very nice, they were a different design. (In fact, you might have seen the picture that Erik posted of his one recently). The reason why I bought the long sleeved shirts is that there are only 100 in existence, whereas Erik's shirt will become a regular Omega item.

I also found out last night that my Stone Wind Pillor shirt is a one of a kind. It was a screw up and it was supposed to have some stuff printed on the back or whatever. Anyway, they cancelled the print run after one shirt (opting for The Mantle shirt design instead) and somehow, I ended up with it, ordering from the Omega just at the right nano-second. Nobody at the label or in the band can figure out how I got it. :cool:

Russell said:
I've already reviewed all of Vendlus' latest releases, so they would be duplicates :) Not that it means you shouldn't just thought I should let you know. That ELS is very odd, but great fun!
That's fine. npearce is an RC forum regular and friend either way.

@JK, did you get a copy of Lyckantropen from Joseph as well? Vendlus released the film, I'd like to see what you think.. There's a review of it up at www.rumourmachine.com from me :)
He's mailing it to me. It has a 20 minute interview with Garm?

Also, is there still a longsleeve going, as I'd be interested (depending on postage and my current cash flow :D ) but I'd hate to deprive anyone else :)
Well, it looks like you might be in luck. I have 1 x XL left.

Essentially the pricing is going to look like this:

Grey EP - $8 USD

Shirt - $18 USD

Once everyone has confirmed what they want, I'll calculate shipping charges accordingly and PM you individually.

NAD said:
That shirt shall be your retirement fund, courtesy eBay.
I actually made a promise to the band last night that I would never, ever sell it on eBay. If I ever decide to part ways with it, it will go to someone who deserves it and will treat it well and let live the legacy of 1000 kings, not a frickin' eBay hound who buys too many faberge eggs like Bleedin' Gums Murphy. :loco:

Russell - you should be buying like a maniac from the US these days. The pound is sooo strong, and the USD is so weak. Seriously, it's pathetic.

OK so do I have this right with the shirts? The two 'L' shirts go to BWD and Erik, and the two 'XL' shirts go to NAD and Russell. Outstanding performance, gentlemen.

All The Grey EP's are gone as well: Erik, npearce, and Markgugs.

The remaining CD's are for the picking. Shipping costs only.