Agalloch Merchandise

Which one? This one?
DSC02589.JPG

Nope, sorry.

Oh fuck, why didn't I go to that show? :(

Who was opening for them in Toronto? I remember it being really good..

EDIT:
No, I don't mean The Gathering, there was someone else...

wow, that would've been a hell of a show, and if i'd gone, i'd have of those shirts right now instead of being pissed about not having one

JayKeeley said:
I also found out last night that my Stone Wind Pillor shirt is a one of a kind. It was a screw up and it was supposed to have some stuff printed on the back or whatever. Anyway, they cancelled the print run after one shirt (opting for The Mantle shirt design instead) and somehow, I ended up with it, ordering from the Omega just at the right nano-second. Nobody at the label or in the band can figure out how I got it. :cool:

You mean this one?

Agalloch-OSWP.jpg

Erik said:
Breast prints are the suck. Center the print or fuck off IMO (that said, the Mantle longsleeve is awesomely cool)

it does look kinda ghey having the breast print, but no one can deny that they wish they had one of those (unless they DO have one!) :(

there's one on ebay right now but fuck that.

JayKeeley said:
Is that real? What's the story behind that shirt?

Yeah, it's real. I hate bursting your bubble, but yeah, I got it from The End with a story almost exactly like that. When it came there was a small sheet of paper that read something along the lines of 'shipping company fucked up. there was supposed to be something on the back. will return money if wanted just send back the shirt.' I don't ever recall them saying it was the only one in existence though. The only thing on it is the "metal" Agalloch logo and the OSWP cover art; the rest is black. The shirt would be awesome if a) the logo was centered better and b) it wasn't like a dress. Plus, the sleeves are kind of short. It's hard finding good long sleeve band shirts (or any shirt for that matter) when one is 6' 3" and has ridiculously long arms and not having it fit like a tarp.

Anyway, I am curious to know what was going to be put on the back of it.

spaffe said:
New shirt released by Prophecy:

205921.jpg

Great that they've kept it nice and clean, I hate when the band/label for some reason (lazyness and indifference I guess) decides that a big tacky square print of an otherwise nice album cover is the way to go when printing a shirt. hmpf

nice, very nice.

Furious B said:
Yeah, it's real. I hate bursting your bubble, but yeah, I got it from The End with a story almost exactly like that. When it came there was a small sheet of paper that read something along the lines of 'shipping company fucked up. there was supposed to be something on the back. will return money if wanted just send back the shirt.' I don't ever recall them saying it was the only one in existence though. The only thing on it is the "metal" Agalloch logo and the OSWP cover art; the rest is black. The shirt would be awesome if a) the logo was centered better and b) it wasn't like a dress. Plus, the sleeves are kind of short. It's hard finding good long sleeve band shirts (or any shirt for that matter) when one is 6' 3" and has ridiculously long arms and not having it fit like a tarp.

Anyway, I am curious to know what was going to be put on the back of it.

Interesting. Yeah, it's possible there might have been 2 or 3 of these made - it's difficult to believe that there was only 1 test print made.

At 5ft 10", the shirt fits me perfectly. :)