Agalloch Merchandise

OK, e-mails have gone out to npearce, Erik, BWD, and NAD for paypal requests. Russell - I sent you a PM because you're special. :loco:

Alright we did good with the haul, but we still have two outstanding items:

2 x V:28 CDs featuring Grutle from Enslaved and produced by Red Harvest

I need someone on RC to take one for a review. Since Erik is reviewing Nothing, NAD can review Especially Like Sloth, I figured BWD could review V:28. What do you say there kiddo?

That makes 1 x V:28 CD up for grabs - it's shipping cost only you bastids, and I 'aint Amazon. Who wants it?

Dream - just paypal me $2.50 and I'll get it out to you this afternoon with the rest of everyone else's goodies. (I'll use the shipping address in your paypal confirmation).

Sorath - sorry man, I just couldn't get enough for everyone. The Grey EP is already on sale at The End (at the same price of $8), and I am sure that *some* shirts will be available this week (surplus from the tour). Also, maybe you can borrow Erik's ELS and Nothing CD's. Shit, I gave all my Nothing albums away (including my own!).

Mark - I have The Grey EP here waiting for you. I'll give it to you the next time I see you. Consider it a burfday present. Oh, and have the Amorphis bootleg ready to rip the next time I see you too! \m/

nevermind Jay. let someone buy it. I have $0.00 in my Paypal account, and te fiance is getting annoyed at having various CD charges to our bank account. :ill:

Your order no. 960-63225 has been fulfilled.

Order Summary:

Item Qty Description Options Price Total
AGALLOCH - The Gray EP 1 AGALLOCH - The Gray EP $8.00 $8.00
Total $8.00

:D :D :D my woman would kill me if she knew....

Dreamlord said:
nevermind Jay. let someone buy it. I have $0.00 in my Paypal account, and te fiance is getting annoyed at having various CD charges to our bank account. :ill:
No problem. So you guys have a joint bank account already?

nah, I choose my battles wisely. That way when she fucks up, I can bring up a whole slew of stuff, and buy myself lots of stuff.

New shirt released by Prophecy:

205921.jpg

Great that they've kept it nice and clean, I hate when the band/label for some reason (lazyness and indifference I guess) decides that a big tacky square print of an otherwise nice album cover is the way to go when printing a shirt. hmpf