all new "NP" thread -

Defiance you do now realize that by you saying that, I now want to hear how horrible said band actually is. If my ear drums bleed(in the bad way) it will be my own stupidity but you will have influenced my idiotic thinking

Defiance you do now realize that by you saying that, I now want to hear how horrible said band actually is. If my ear drums bleed(in the bad way) it will be my own stupidity but you will have influenced my idiotic thinking

Haha of course I realise that, it's kind of the point. I guess it's so awful that I should let people know how terrible it is.

Ooh so reverse psychology then. Now don't you think that doing that would just be cruel and unusual punishment i mean i have already thrown up once because of music and I don't want to do that again. Brokencyde is the only band who has ever made me throw up and i want to keep it that way, even though i am open to all types of music at the start

Ooh so reverse psychology then. Now don't you think that doing that would just be cruel and unusual punishment i mean i have already thrown up once because of music and I don't want to do that again. Brokencyde is the only band who has ever made me throw up and i want to keep it that way, even though i am open to all types of music at the start

Indeed, reverse psychology. Or maybe not, the sooner you tell someone not to do something, the faster they'll do it. Brokencyde? Started with great keyboards… couldn't listen more than three seconds after the vocals started.

Okay well I just listened to Amaranthe and I think that it is fucking incredible.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm just saying that this is the best band since Evanescence :headbang: .

NP, much to Siren's pleasure:

R+: Москва́

Москва́ раз два три
Москва́ посмотриь
пионеры там йдуть
песни ленину поют

Москва́!!!!!

Now in the burning embers
Conspiracy is born
The captive will remember
Sow the wind, harvest the storm

And from the ancient ashes
A brand new force is born
To liberate the masses
Sow the wind, harvest the storm

Disobey the Oppressor
Refuse Demon Prince
Disobey the Oppressor
Forever Demon Prince

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just saying that this is the best band since Evanescence :headbang:

Okay, that's not a fair comparison. The problem with Evanescence was not the female vocals (which is all they really have in common), it's that Evanescence wrote shitty music. Frankly, all American radio metal at the time sucked.

Amaranthe's "Hunger" has an awesome keyboard riff. The grinding is razor sharp, too. The vocals and keys together are pretty pop, but then again pop is awesome.

NP:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing? I was actually referring to Ex Nihilo, which is "out of nothing" in English. So I wanted to brag and translate the song or something, but forgot that there's another song called "Out of Nothing" :lol: <idiot/>.
Oh Defiance, it happens to the best of us lol. A DT song i have recently really gotten into is Tidal Tantrum, that song along with a bunch of other's from The Mind's I besides Hedon and Insanity's Crescendo of course.

Oh Defiance, it happens to the best of us lol. A DT song i have recently really gotten into is Tidal Tantrum, that song along with a bunch of other's from The Mind's I besides Hedon and Insanity's Crescendo of course.

:p yeah for sure. The Mind's I is a weird album for me; I really like it, but for some reason I don't listen much to it. I'd say that of all DT albums it is the one I listen to the least.