all new "NP" thread -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTkqTlCwAgY]Mika Sundqvist - Moottoripyörä on moottoripyörä[/ame] Which has got to be the best music video ever made.

excuse the ad lol, but man is this video funny, but yet so catchy and musically exciting at the same time. I love you Bobby!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually decent. All the instruments are excellent with the exception of his voice. Gott, it's so awful, so commercial, I detest it, I simply detest it, it makes me want to vomit. But the other instruments are great, I can actually stand this song; I just try to ignore the vocals and focus on the rest.

i have never heard BTBAM live so i can not judge that, but i will agree they are overrated but i mean what huge band really isn't overrated these days?

Max BTBAM stands for between the buried and me if you didn't know and naa you are fine.

Oh my god is Ihsahn amazing :)

Am I a noob if I don't know what BTBAM is?

Nah, don't even bother.

i have never heard BTBAM live so i can not judge that, but i will agree they are overrated but i mean what huge band really isn't overrated these days?

Max BTBAM stands for between the buried and me if you didn't know and naa you are fine.

Oh my god is Ihsahn amazing :)

DT is a huge band and it's not overrated ;) .

Yeah, Ihsahn is brilliant.

I think Ihsahn is very much underrated by the way, as is DT.

DT and Ihsahn are among those bands where not only the music is worthwhile, but also the lyrics are brilliant.

NP: Ihsahn - Monolith

Even if I dislike Ihsahn's later works, yeah, agreed; however, I think DT's lyrics are the best in any band.

After Forever: Estranged

AF binge! :Spin:

Defiance I dont consider DT a now band, they were and always will be a band that arose in the epitome of the 90's and therefore the overrated tag does not fit DT :) and well Ihsahn will of course be underrated because no one outside the black metal community and the people that actually explore music will know about him which is a shame because the earlier works of the frontman of Emperor were incredible. Ok so my theory has holes here and there but Defiance you have to admit that most bands that you hear about nowadays are overrated, even if the band happens to be good the band still probably is overrated nowadays.