American "black metal"?

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I saw them open for Black Dhalia Murder last year. They kick ass live. And their stage presence may be part of the reason I don't exactly consider them black metal - no corpse paint, no spikes, no props, no silly Abbath voice between songs, just 5 guys in t-shirts and jeans ripping your face off.

I saw them with Amon Amarth with the ex wife.. They were boring.. Then again Amon Amarth's set sucked asshole too. 4 songs from vs the world then half of North sea storm? Alrighty..

Since divorcing the bitch I've gotten into Goatwhore's studio stuff.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Well, at least you're not bitter...:p

lol. I actually became friends with one of her favorite bands[God Dethroned].. and Goatwhore made a pretty cool comment about her [in my eyes] so... How can I not like them? :D

[edit] speaking of Goatwhore.. he's some show listings they just put up.

12/30/2005 07:00 PM - Olive Street Dancehall ]
213 Olive Street, Monroe, LA 71201,US -
GOATWHORE live with Botis!!

ALL AGES!!
(318) 699-0141

12/31/2005 07:00 PM - The Handelbar
319 N. Tarragona Street, Pensacola, FL 32501,US -
"NEW YEARS EVIL"

GOATWHORE live with Parabellum, Kultus, and Public Execution

Phone 850-434-9060

Lord you're only 22 and divorced already? When did you marry, after your junior prom?

In all seriousness, I have never listened to Goatwhore because I thought their name is ridiculous and yes I know I shouldn't judge like that but I can't help it sometimes, you know?

Ghoatwhore.
Goat+ whore= Goatwhore.

What does it mean??? Really a turn off if you ask me.

Got married when I Was in the Navy.. double pay.. she was killing me financially.. spoiled rich girl with doctor parents [in NY too].

OT: Goatwhore is pretty good. you may want to check their stuff out.

Susperia said:
Lord you're only 22 and divorced already? When did you marry, after your junior prom?

In all seriousness, I have never listened to Goatwhore because I thought their name is ridiculous and yes I know I shouldn't judge like that but I can't help it sometimes, you know?

Ghoatwhore.
Goat+ whore= Goatwhore.

According to the band, the name "Goatwhore" comes from a private joke of theirs. Apparently they were at a bar or some other social setting, and there was scantily clad (like a whore) woman with an ugly face. They found this amusing, and compared her face to that of a goat. Thus, you get the name "Goatwhore".

Speaking of short marriages early in life, I was married and divorced all in the span of about 8 months when I was 23. Not unlike Nag's ex, she was also a spoiled twat.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
According to the band, the name "Goatwhore" comes from a private joke of theirs. Apparently they were at a bar or some other social setting, and there was scantily clad (like a whore) woman with an ugly face. They found this amusing, and compared her face to that of a goat. Thus, you get the name "Goatwhore".

Speaking of short marriages early in life, I was married and divorced all in the span of about 8 months when I was 23. Not unlike Nag's ex, she was also a spoiled twat.

I heard that about that reason.. guess all the LA and NO people know that shit.

Wow dude.. I know what you went through.. christ.. She still haunts me.. [shivers] Thank god she's still in New york.. hopefully she got exploded or something. Same for your ex. :yuk:

Father Belial said:
Indeed, I bought there cd after hearing one of their songs my friend downloaded. I wanted to see them play when they were on tour with Cannibal Corpse, but I missed it.
Still regret that:erk: ...

That was the tour I saw and I got to meet Ben and Sammy. Meeting Sammy (As in ACID BATH Sammy Duet) was the one time in my life that I turned into a moronic, starstruck fan-The likes of which even Lucille Ball would have been ashamed of-LOL.:tickled:

Susperia said:

Ghoatwhore.
Goat+ whore= Goatwhore.

One who whores herself to Satan, That's what it means. :headbang:

Hmm... Okay I guess that's better than the other story, and what's the name for one who whores himself to Satan? Or is just women who get stuck with the name, as usual?

LOL!

I don't know how serious your querry is darlin', but I would imagine that Satan has always been seen as being male and hetrosexual in the patriarchal, judeo-christian iconography.therefore, the assumption is that he would prefer a chick, AKA a Goatwhore.

Of course you could always go the Laveyan route and see Satan as a force instead of an anthropormorphic being-your call.

Man, I was so excited when I found out Goatwhore was opening for Emperor fo the US shows. i already planned on going t the show in New York, But I was definitely going to go if they were opening. Then I found out they were only opening the LA shows, and it pissed me off. I live in fucking ohio, there's no way I can make it to LA. Yet another live show of their's I'm gonna miss...

They need to come play Cleveland again.