American Football Thread

lizard said:
I think the Indy/Pittsburgh game comes down to if the Steelers can outtough and intimidate the Colts. The Colts are a finesse offense and their defense is quick but undersized. a few blows to the chops and I think they fold.

Indy is every bit as tough as Pittsburgh; the Steelers don't stand a chance in this game. And their defense is better, too.

The Redskins just won't be able to keep up with the Seahawks, in another gay dome game.

Not a dome.

New England/Denver should be classic. Two great coaches. Jake the Snake will throw three interceptions ~ he's never been in the playoffs.

I think you left a word out, b/c Plummer has indeed been in the playoffs (1998, 2003, 2004), he's just never been successful. But this year saw a whole new Plummer. The guy was awesome. We'll see how he fares against Belichick's scheming, but yeah, it should be the best/most evenly matched game of the weekend.

HEY:

Chiefs #1
Panthers #2
anyone playing the Broncos #3
anyone playing the Raiders #4
the rest

Brady meant that this year nobody was giving New England credit for still making the playoffs after using 45 different starters...but it just sounded so stupid.

in further sports news...is there nothing Gene Simmons won't whore for?
120_simmonsindy_01.jpg

Indy Car Racing