American Football Thread

Krigloch the Furious said:
bears dont have to stop smith. they get to Delhomo like they did last time and the game will be over.

The Panthers team that has been playing recently is much better than the one that faced you a few months ago. They actually can run the ball now.

No question that it will be a low scoring game. The Panthers have much more weapons offensively and actually have playoff experience.

Goddamn Willie Parker didn't do SHIT for our football team when he was here (UNC) other than fumble. *scoff*

im done with sports. number 2 QB in the league injured on the second snap. out until next training camp. maybe. bengals season over.
the whole thing is just dumb.
well, when my team loses anyway.

lizard said:
he got schooled, for sure.

Yeah, he'll learn from it.

Meanwhile, were you rooting for Pitt or Cinci yesterday? Had Cinci won, your beloved Pats would be traveling to Indy to get their asses kicked. ;)

Though playing in Denver isn't going to be a picnic either.

I think the Indy/Pittsburgh game comes down to if the Steelers can outtough and intimidate the Colts. The Colts are a finesse offense and their defense is quick but undersized. a few blows to the chops and I think they fold.

The Redskins just won't be able to keep up with the Seahawks, in another gay dome game.

New England/Denver should be classic. Two great coaches. Jake the Snake will throw three interceptions ~ he's never been in the playoffs.