Anime Thread

Endless Eight is finally OVER. It's like, your favorite team winning the superbowl, except even more glorious.

For those (all of you) not in the know. The last 8 episodes of Haruhi have been the same aside from minor differences. 2 months of new episodes wasted. Except about 30 minutes ago, IT ENDED!

Endless Eight is finally OVER. It's like, your favorite team winning the superbowl, except even more glorious.

For those (all of you) not in the know. The last 8 episodes of Haruhi have been the same aside from minor differences. 2 months of new episodes wasted. Except about 30 minutes ago, IT ENDED!

I never did see the endless eight, just the old ones. I never saw the new episodes from the re-broadcast.

I never did see the endless eight, just the old ones. I never saw the new episodes from the re-broadcast.

Well, the rebroadcast is happening currently and this has been the jist of it...

Episode 1 - 6 old

Episode 7 new

Episode 8 - 12 old

Then we get to endless eight......

Starting Episode 13 every episode has been the same episode except with costume differences for the most part and a few changed line. Based on a light novel that was fairly short, they stretched this out until just the other day, with the airing of Episode 19 which finally ended the time loop.

Pro-tip: Watch episode 13, watch episode 15, watch episode 19, forget the others exist.

4 more days till the next episode, hopefully the extend the season or something so there's some actual content.

Kyoani = GOD LEVEL TROLLS.

Finished watching Gundam 00 a while back. Was pretty good, the plot was totally "wait, what?" at times.

^-- Seen the movie, 'twas all right. A bit on and off but it did have some great moments. I got the feeling the whole concept probably works better as a series, as originally intended.