Anime

.hack//sign is a personal favorite of mine as well, I've not watched it in forever but that final scene with Subaru and Tsukasa ;_; will always be in my mind :D

I used to be a big fan of DBZ, that and Bubblegum Crisis are really what started getting me into anime when I was a kid. If you can get past the grunting, continual monologues on what is happening etc. DBZ has a very clever, unique and detailed story and world.

The OVA? Oh yeah, pure ass kickery. I'm glad they're doing the manga storyline, because i'd take some vampire Nazis who look like they listen to Rammstein than some aborted fetus vampire who looks like he pounds trees while listening to Lamb of God anyday.

Funny analogies, I have always liked Hellsing for that kind of bizarre art style, it is something I can watch simple for the cool factor, however as far as vampire anime is concerned, I am a massive fan of Vampire Hunter D and Blood: The Last Vampire. Trinity Blood has been on my to buy list for a while, from what I have seen I really like it.

It's impossible for me to pick a favourite character in Cowboy Bebop.

There's Gren, the guy who we saw for about two minutes, but he was kick ass. "I love the idea of comraderie to death..." something like that. Was genius.

The thing about Cowboy Bebop is that the characters are not simple people. They all have pasts, hopes, dreams, and they're all really intense and complicated, even Ed. The way that they interact with eachother is absolutely fantasic.

That show is easily one of my favourites.

Will!!! :p

Would you recommend Twelve Kingdoms, knowing my taste in film?

No, Rurouni Kenshin is the name of the series. The OVAs and movie are under the title of Samurai X. I love the series too, but the Trust/Betrayal OVAs are just ... fucking the greatest things anime has offered outside of Miyazaki films.
hmmm, didn't know that, haven't seen the OVAs yet but I've heard of them though.

Darkwing Duck

fuck yeah :p

DBZ counts. I used to watch it all the time on Cartoon Network. I've also seen the entire Dragonball and Dragonball GT series. But DBZ is by far the best of the three.

The DBZ movies are also pretty awesome.
I only saw DBZ untill the end of the Cell games, but I'm downloading them all and then I'll download the GT.

Haha, when I was little I used to watch Sailormoon. Very cute show.

I also used to watch DBZ with my brother, as he couldn't tolerate Sailormoon.

Will!!! :p

Would you recommend Twelve Kingdoms, knowing my taste in film?

hiya :p

As to your question, yes definitely!! i And I've only seen the first volume, which is fourteen episodes. There is another four or five volumes i believe, with around 40 more episodes, epic.:loco: Good characterization, beautiful to watch with a solid story (not to mention greatmusic). I must get around to the rest.

No, Rurouni Kenshin is the name of the series. The OVAs and movie are under the title of Samurai X. I love the series too, but the Trust/Betrayal OVAs are just ... fucking the greatest things anime has offered outside of Miyazaki films.

I used to like Kenshin when I was in Junior High. I am Japanese, so I got to know anime earlier before it started getting popular in the States and all. It's a little too melo-dramatic and over-the-top.