Another Deathcore Recommendation Thread

JGMetalhead

Anti-humorizing DL Whore
Mar 22, 2009
New Jersey
I haven't found any impressive bands out there. Maybe the genre isn't good, I don't know. I just haven't found anything impressive besides Infected Malignity, some In-Quest (Perhaps), and Heaven Shall Burn. I'd really appreciate some good recommendations. I'm looking for somewhat original recommendations that aren't very scenecorish with commonly bland, generic, unimpressive sound. Yes I don't want that bland generic bullshit. If theres anything good in the genre please rec some bands and I hope they are worth listening to (Unlike most of the crap I digged up).

Because EVERYONE is on UM in the middle of the day on saturday, amirite?

Anyway... Infected Malignity worked best as a brutal death metal band... In-Quest isnt reallly core... and Heaven Shall Burn is more metalcore than Deathcore... nitpicking, I know.

Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement
Despised Icon - The Healing Process
Animosity (US) - Empires

Those are what I'll recommend.

Edit: And... if you dont enjoy any of those... I doubt you're gonna enjoy any deathcore, tbh.

Seeing nobody has yet replied, I guess theres nothing good about the genre and I'm not missing out at all?

40 minutes after original post and you're already bitching? Maybe no one is replying because deathcore is complete shit?

Well I'm actually now more impressed with Whitechapel. I checked out their newest release and thought it sounded like shit tbh. Despised Icon have yet to impress me though. Btw Animosity - "Empires" sounds pretty good.

The Red Chord - Fused Together in Revolving Doors

It's pretty good, don't really know if it's deathcore though. Worth checking out anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
listen to the full songs or you might miss some cool shit in there.

All Shall Perish - The Price of Existence, Awaken the Dreamers (1st song is real groovy, 2nd is fuckin epic)

Despised Icon - The Ills of Modern Man (cant see how you wont like these, theyre catchy as fuck)

Carnifex (pretty solid. cool breakdown)

Arsonists Get All the Girls (gay name i know)

Emmure (lame wigger video)

and i find both Whitechapel albums good, though the first is a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
if your headbang instinct didnt kick in for those songs i posted, it must be broken.

btw thanks for Impending Doom rec.