ANTHRAX with Joey Blowadonna will be the laughing stock of OZZFEST.

BelladonnaFan said:
Joey Belladonna is fucking great! You dumbasses don't no shit! You should give belladonna the respect he Deserves! I'll take Belladonna anyday over john bush! Rather here Bush with Armored Saint. No disrespects to him. Among the living and Spreading the Disease are the best fucking anthrax albums ever!!!!!!

So what? Should we give him head or something? Relax dude...

I think this tour will work better at the european festivals than on Ozzfest. It´s a more mixed audience over here I think

ironmaidenfan09 said:
FUCK YOU ALL.

IF YOU HATE JOEY SO MUCH WHY WERE YOU A FAN OF ANTHRAX DURING THEIR BEST YEARS WHEN HE WAS ON VOCALS?

AMONG THE LIVING IS ONE OF THE BEST METAL ALBUMS OF ALL TIME

20 YEARS FROM NOW. FUCK EVEN NOW. NOBODY WILL EVER SAY THAT ANY OF THE JOHN BUSH ERA ANTHRAX ALBUMS ARE THEIR BEST.

THE PEOPLE WANT THE CLASSIC LINE UP

ALL YOU NU ANTHRAX FANS WILL HAVE TO JUST GET OVER IT AND LET IT BE.

JUST WAIT AND SEE THE CROWD WILL BE GOING OFF AND IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE CROWD HAS EVEN LISTENED TO ANTHRAX SINCE JOHN BUSH TOOK OVER YOU ARE MISTAKEN

ANTHRAX RIGHT NOW SELLS OUT TO CLUBS NOT ARENAS LIKE THEY DID WHEN JOEY WAS IN THE BAND.

Man you are pretty tough!!!! I bet you broke some keys on your keyboard when you were typing that:Smug:

GregadetH said:
That's what you get for thinkin':D

[sarcasm] He's already got one from seeing the band at the airport whilste chatting with Bob Costas and Ru Paul. This is TD you're talkin' about! He's better than all of us..show the man some respect! [/sarcasm]

AHHAHAA..... you're posts always CRACK me up.

HOLD on!!! I remember when among the living came out, Anthrax was the opening act for Black Sabbath. Isn't it true that Anthrax HAD to jump off that tour because of horrible ticket sales?? I don't ever remeber Anthrax selling out stadiums here in N.Y.C, the only time they ever played the garden was back during the state of euphoria L.P which was the monsters of rock tour with slayer,megadeth,alice in chains,and i forgot who else, and anthrax was the last band to go on, after slayer the crowd left, leaving about maybe half the crowd, and that show wasn't sold out in the first place. My question is When the hell did Anthrax sell out arenas??? :hotjump: :headbang:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
HOLD on!!! I remember when among the living came out, Anthrax was the opening act for Black Sabbath. Isn't it true that Anthrax HAD to jump off that tour because of horrible ticket sales?? I don't ever remeber Anthrax selling out stadiums here in N.Y.C, the only time they ever played the garden was back during the state of euphoria L.P which was the monsters of rock tour with slayer,megadeth,alice in chains,and i forgot who else, and anthrax was the last band to go on, after slayer the crowd left, leaving about maybe half the crowd, and that show wasn't sold out in the first place. My question is When the hell did Anthrax sell out arenas??? :hotjump: :headbang:
Maybe on the State of Euphoria tour they sold out arenas - After that they didn't headline many arenas as far as I can tell - they opened up some arena shows rather than headline when I saw them on POT. I would blame Sabbath for that tour and its ticket sells. Who was singing for Sabbath at that point - I know it wasn't Ronnie or Ozzy.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
FUCK YOU ALL.

IF YOU HATE JOEY SO MUCH WHY WERE YOU A FAN OF ANTHRAX DURING THEIR BEST YEARS WHEN HE WAS ON VOCALS?

20 YEARS FROM NOW. FUCK EVEN NOW. NOBODY WILL EVER SAY THAT ANY OF THE JOHN BUSH ERA ANTHRAX ALBUMS ARE THEIR BEST.

JUST WAIT AND SEE THE CROWD WILL BE GOING OFF AND IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE CROWD HAS EVEN LISTENED TO ANTHRAX SINCE JOHN BUSH TOOK OVER YOU ARE MISTAKEN

ANTHRAX RIGHT NOW SELLS OUT TO CLUBS NOT ARENAS LIKE THEY DID WHEN JOEY WAS IN THE BAND.

I just start to think you are asshole, man.
Nobody will say? OK, I say that John Bush era albums are the best. And if not the best-still WAY BETTER than Joey era albums (and as I said before, I have been a fan since 1988, so go fuck yourself with your idiotic term "nu fans")
Are you going to deny my existence? I hope not coz I can bring you shitloads of people with the same opinion.
You´d better go back to your fucking mullet jurassic park, man.
Did I forget to mention FUCK OFF?

ironmaidenfan09 said:
FUCK YOU ALL.

capslock.jpg

DarbysDad said:
Maybe on the State of Euphoria tour they sold out arenas - After that they didn't headline many arenas as far as I can tell - they opened up some arena shows rather than headline when I saw them on POT. I would blame Sabbath for that tour and its ticket sells. Who was singing for Sabbath at that point - I know it wasn't Ronnie or Ozzy.
I think it was ray gillian with dan spitz's brother dave on bass

Curious now ... as I got into Anthrax around 87, 88 ... around Euphoria and I'm the man basically - So I am still a HUGE Joey fan ... I love the guy - always have, always will. But I still love John and band to this day. For me they are almost like 2 different bands ... I don't compare coz both John & Joey have their merits for me.

And I won't lie to you ... the idea of having a chance to see Belladonna sing one more time is appealing to me ... however as my other die hard Anthrax friend said, if John quits - I quit!

Always Room for One More ....

Anyway back to my curiousity ... how old is everyone on this board... I am old school man and born in 72 so you do the math.

aliasp said:
Curious now ... as I got into Anthrax around 87, 88 ... around Euphoria and I'm the man basically - So I am still a HUGE Joey fan ... I love the guy - always have, always will. But I still love John and band to this day. For me they are almost like 2 different bands ... I don't compare coz both John & Joey have their merits for me.

And I won't lie to you ... the idea of having a chance to see Belladonna sing one more time is appealing to me ... however as my other die hard Anthrax friend said, if John quits - I quit!

Always Room for One More ....

Anyway back to my curiousity ... how old is everyone on this board... I am old school man and born in 72 so you do the math.

you beat me!! 73!!!!And I'm done with metal since 91!!

*shuffles over with help of stroller* Back in my day, back in the EARLY 80's, Anthrax was the self proclaimed "Greatest Band in the World without a hit single." Loved them then. I fell out of touch with them around '89 (when I was in college) and didn't rejoin the ranks of the faithful until I saw the video for Only. And I heard a voice that made the band sound fresh and relevant again.

Will I turn my back on the band if Joey is lead? no fucking way. I'll headbang as hardas the next guy. Do I like John better? Yeah, I do.

Big fucking whoop. As an old school headbager who doesn't mind the "nu" stuff, I'm looking forward to what I consider a killer potential line up for Ozzfest. Maiden, Sabbath, Thrax, Megadeth, Zombie, and my personal favorite BLS. I think whichever (I hope both) singer sings, I'll be a very happy camper.

I am 33. Saw Anthrax back in 1987 at Donington. Loved them. If they toured the UK, I'd go see them with Joey, but if they think getting him back in the band is going to make them more popular somehow, they're sadly mistaken. They've done some good stuff with Bush (Sound Of White Noise in particular), but you can't just 'manufacture' the old times. They're gone. It's all about motivation, and judging by the lack of official announcements on the Anthrax board (don't tell me they legally can't announce it - if it's on the Dynamo site, it can be on the Anthrax one) the motivation is pure cash.

At least we still have the riffs! :)