anybody else afraid that they will stop listening to metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, there are girls out there for you. Stop trying so hard and it will happen.

My philosophy's more like, "Having a girlfriend is not the entire purpose of living, and it doesn't make a turd's worth of difference how hard you try, so you might as well not obsess over it."

I am not sure if I have an over inflated ego now though

I had low self - esteem for years but now I think I have an overly inflated ego to compensate for those years of feeling inferior.

it's mind - numbing though how much I suck with chicks

I sell shit for a living so you know my confidence, my social skills and my persuasion skills are all extremely high (not being cocky here, those 3 things are absolutely crucial to be a good salesman and I have them all).

Dave and Xorv, why don't you two just IM each other? That way Dave can get his bullshit advice and Xorv can get his amusement at having someone actually take his advice seriously. Then everybody's happy.

Dave and Xorv, why don't you two just IM each other? That way Dave can get his bullshit advice and Xorv can get his amusement at having someone actually take his advice seriously. Then everybody's happy.

Dave wont be happy till hes drowning in pussy juice.

Its not bullshit, you just lack the knowledge on this particular subject. So your statement is basically useless.

actually I would love a good looking girlfriend who I can hang out with and have a lot of fun (and pound 3 or 4 times a week without a condom, bust inside her, have her swallow and all my other dirty fantasies :D )

I am not really looking to hook up with a whole bunch of girls, but I will settle for anything at this point.

actually I would love a good looking girlfriend who I can hang out with and have a lot of fun (and pound 3 or 4 times a week without a condom, bust inside her, have her swallow and all my other dirty fantasies :D )

I am not really looking to hook up with a whole bunch of girls, but I will settle for anything at this point.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

^Don't goo head frist into the pussy. Test it first for diseases. Take a nice wiff and see if it smells a little too funky. If the smell is a strong sensation and singes your sinus. Stay away!!!

eh, nothing he has told me is anything unusual or strange, dozens of people have told me the same shit.

Then quit attention-whoring for advice. Obviously your 'problem' (which is only a problem because you make such a big deal out of it) is not going to be solved by any amount of advice.

I would like to have a g/f, get her tested, put her on the pill and then just pound her like everyday, bust inside her, hopefully hit it anal once or twice, cum on her face and tits, etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... :D :D

Its not bullshit, you just lack the knowledge on this particular subject. So your statement is basically useless.

It is bullshit, because it doesn't matter how much knowledge you have - advice isn't going to magically change your personality and solve all the difficulties in your social life.

It is bullshit, because it doesn't matter how much knowledge you have - advice isn't going to magically change your personality and solve all the difficulties in your social life.

Obviously! You need that TAKE that advice and do something with it. Just try it, if it doesn't work try new things, keep trying until the problem is solved. Advice never solves anything, only the person given the advice has the option of what he wants to do with it.

If I were a moderator, I would ban every thread that contained information about Dave's life.

Seriously, it's not funny/amusing/engaging anymore. Stop. Some people come to this forum so they don't have to think about life, and you're ruining it for them.

Yeah, we ought to get Necuratul more on task here. This shit is getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.