Are there any female opeth fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitronium Blood said:
Blokes, you won't find Metal a popular genre amongst most women. Sorry.

Yes you will have women into metal but most of the time they are those gothy-ish makeup, 'I am a witch/vampire' types. Come on guys, you know this.

But as for the question. Yes there are female Opeth fans. There is one Valerie/Valkerie or whatever chick who is a fan who posts often and I hear she is now used to guys ejaculating on her chest. So draw your own conclusions from that.

I've always been used to it

:dopey:

I wear dresses.

And I find it sad how (pardon my use of stereotypical labels) "Goths" have been tainted by stupid 13 year old hot topic whores who listen to fucking Slipknot and HIM :tickled:

I like dresses. I like makeup, it makes me look better (honestly), and I don't over-do it. I'm not depressed. I'm not suicidal. I'm not obsessed with death/vampires or anything supernatural. I listen to dark music :) I'd never classify myself as "Goth."

Only justifying myself so no one get's the wrong impression :)

here you go ViCyniC something to keep you occupied

SGE.IEL04.070206180602.photo00.photo.default-244x384.jpg

This is interesting and funny, many males interested in the replies I suppose.
I wonder though, people here believe that girls who like metal should be dressed "metal". I've always been into metal, I'm 29 and I know I'll never get out of my "metal mode", however I don't believe in uniforms and categories. I always think I'll be the only oldie at the gig...and my husband anyways.
Whenever I say to someone what kind of music i like people just stare at me because I don't have tatoos or piercings or a metal shirt for that matter. I suppose one grows out of it after some time.
I believe it's a bit sad when people, including metalers, are so structured over what's suppose to be a taste in music.
This whole thing also reminds me of the goths in south park.

Guys, admit it, this is a pickup thread.
:p

And I don't look the slightest metal either. I listen to more extreme black metal than most males I know. Infact, I only know one guy IRL who listens to black metal! :eek:

Someone told me I look like a Christina Aguleria fan once and I got sad.

Kenneth R. said:
I have come to the conclusion that the males on this board have lost all sense of intelligence. :cry:

quoted for truth..

I agree with Marin and Lightning.. girls are too bitchy and two-faced generally. I'm a girl who likes metal, wears band tshirts and some black, but is in no way a goth. I don't really have any girl-friends, all of my friends are blokes and the majority of them don't like metal. I'm the only person at my uni i know that doesn't just listen to boring metal like Iron Maiden or Metallica. When I go out to clubs or gigs I headbang like any bloke.
p.s. my least favourite album is damnation.. the heavier the better :devil:

apparently I'm attractive - not the typical fat goth girl at all (atleast so I've been told.. ) slim and (British) size 8 is a good start I suppose :p

vargparsnips said:
quoted for truth..

I agree with Marin and Lightning.. girls are too bitchy and two-faced generally.

What is up with this fact? Why must other girls be so competitive and back-stabbing towards their own? I guess I'll never get it. I'm just happy I'm not like that and never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.