Are there any female opeth fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
Well I am an Opeth fan, but I rarely post on this board because it is so full of Men who love Opeth to a point that is just beyond reason in my opinion. It's like being surrounded by a bunch of giggling school girls, of course you're not girls you're supposed to be grown men. If that's not enough to put ladies off a scene I don't know what is.

;)

Ha!

bottlebrush.jpg

LUHU%20MALEWEB%20.jpg

this thread appears to have died... :erk:

miss defni said:
OH YES YOU FUCKING CAN DANCE LIKE A WHORE TO METAL.
You just need the right clothing :D

on a MUCH more important note.. why would you want to FFS????
this is the whole reason men view women is such an objectified way!
i suppose it is your right to look like a slut, but frankly i'd rather not. i'm a person first, a girl second; and that's how i want to be viewed.

vargparsnips said:
this thread appears to have died... :erk:

i suppose it is your right to look like a slut, but frankly i'd rather not. i'm a person first, a girl second; and that's how i want to be viewed.
excellent way to go. Sluttyness is just so... stupid.

vargparsnips said:

and you're exactly the kind of girl I'm looking for
the problem with what you said is that guy who see you for the first time somewhere...they don't think "what a cool person".they think "that girl's cute,I'll go talk to her" cause before someone gets to know who you are ,he gets to know what you look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.