:: art gallery :: >> in here

hello guys, can we join in on the conversation? ;)
i know i'll be getting no sleep tonight without knowing who the fuck mikey is. :)

note: the word "fuck" does not appear in this post, regardless of what you might think

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
hello guys, can we join in on the conversation? ;)
i know i'll be getting no sleep tonight without knowing who the fuck mikey is. :)

note: the word "fuck" does not appear in this post, regardless of what you might think

rahvin.
hello there kirahvin. we? :err:
Mikey is Bumblefoot :p

@Pullukka: yes. you are Mikey, Mikey is Mikey, Chris is Mikey, everyone's Mikey :cry: I'm scared, I think the world might end because there are too many Mikeys in it :cry: :(

Originally posted by idari
hello there kirahvin. we? :err:

me and the entirety of the dwarven population. or the regulars of this board. you choose. :p

Mikey is Bumblefoot :p

then his fame has reached these lands.

@Pullukka: yes. you are Mikey, Mikey is Mikey, Chris is Mikey, everyone's Mikey :cry: I'm scared, I think the world might end because there are too many Mikeys in it :cry: :(

my first name is the italian equivalent of michael. cannon fodder for conspiracy theorists, like i always say. (no, it's not true, that's the first time, but i liked it so i'm gonna say it again later)

rahvin.

Originally posted by idari
kirahvi means giraffe :p i'm sorry :cry: what about now? :p

:lol: for one whose nickname is "dwarf" since about the moment he was born, i'm too busy laughing at the irony to feel offended. besides, i kinda like giraffes. from a distance, at least. :err:

btw, i'm not short, i'm 171cm. :p yes, that's a "c" before the m, people. :rolleyes:

rahvin.