:: art gallery :: >> in here

Well, since I am a biologist, and you are a freak of nature ( :p ) It is only natural. I hope I will get the Nobel price for the discovery of you, you know...:D

So, doin´anything this summer? We´ve got nice waters up here to swim in you know...:) An loads of fish to cath...:D

-phyros ( Science before all )

@rahve: But i'm in love with Finland too! So i think i won't mind.. :rolleyes:
:p

@DIM: :lol:

@rahvin: But just till Thanatos walks in, when it will turn into a thriller. :p

Due to popular demand, I am now erecting a thread where you may submit your artsy-fartsy pictures and such.

To get the ball rolling, I will now present my masterpiece artwork. Don´t let the utter brilliance of my picture scare you all off from posting your own works, though. No-no, the intention of this thread was not for me to show off my super elite drawing skills, but rather perhaps for people to show me and others their works, and I could possibly help out with a little constructive criticism.

Yes, well, the picture below is called "The Enemy". You might recognise this title from a Dark Tranquillity-song. You see, in this meisterwerk, the Enemy is symbolised and epitomised by a bicycle. The bicycle here is the true incarnation of a fiendish ill-doer. However - and this is the genius of the whole thing - this piece of artwork could just as well be called any other of Dark Tranquillity´s songtitles. For instance, if you have a peculiar fetish for bicycles, the title could be "Away, delight, away", because the bicycle seems to be racing away from you, almost banished from your very sight. Try it, experiment with your own titles, you won´t be disappointed!

DT.bmp

When posting your work, you may also tell us a little thing about it. Now, get to work!