:: art gallery :: >> in here

giraffekid003.jpg

Originally posted by idari
@ kirahvin: are you a girl? :eek:

no. that was, like, hinted at when i said he was born while speaking of myself in third person.
should i be a girl because i'm 171cm tall or because i like giraffes? please remember i'm from italy: here 171cm dwarves are giants.
i also like bears. and it's time for me to say: "cannon fodder for conspiracy theorists", because i promised i would have. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
no. that was, like, hinted at when i said he was born while speaking of myself in third person.
should i be a girl because i'm 171cm tall or because i like giraffes? please remember i'm from italy: here 171cm dwarves are giants.
i also like bears. and it's time for me to say: "cannon fodder for conspiracy theorists", because i promised i would have. :)

rahvin.
oh yeah hehe, i was in a weird non-understanding mood yesterday :p and right now i'm trying to defend myself so that you wouldn't think i'm stupid :p

well, you're right, you're not short since this Mikey we were talking about yesterday is 167 cm tall, muahaha :p and he's canadian...that little midget...

Lasse, you meanie! :cry: you're always on at night when you know that i'm not here. actually everyone is :err: is everyone trying to avoid me? :eek:
YES! eat more mushrooms, fuck the pink rabbit in its ass and die! :p

oh yeah hehe, i was in a weird non-understanding mood yesterday :p and right now i'm trying to defend myself so that you wouldn't think i'm stupid :p

allow me to get slightly cross-thread: let it not be said that i ever thought anybody is anything less than genius. :D

well, really, you said i'm not short so you're obviously my kinda guy. :)

rahvin.

allow me to get slightly cross-thread: let it not be said that i ever thought anybody is anything less than genius. :D

well, really, you said i'm not short so you're obviously my kinda guy. :)

rahvin.
:D

haha that sounded like a gay flirt :lol:
i'm a girl :p heheh
i'm short too though...i'm 160. a few cents more would be good, dammit :p

so everything's perfectly allright, see?
but i just wouldn't have said "you're obviously my kinda girl", that's just too straightforward for my tastes. :p

rahvin.
yeah :p

your posts are confusing :p i always have to think a few times before i get what you mean...or maybe i'm just stupid :D not the last ones, but the earlier ones.

your posts are confusing :p i always have to think a few times before i get what you mean...or maybe i'm just stupid :D not the last ones, but the earlier ones.

goddammit ma'am, if i said you're not stupid you bloody well are not, allright? :p

rahvin.

@hearse: is there any way to increase the contrast level in the color pattern on the front? i think the name of the band should stand out a little more clearly, if it's possible.
i like it, the graphic design is pretty cool. :headbang:

rahvin.

@hearse: love it! i know about the "printed" thing, we ran into the same problem with god's wrath (my band, not the actual thing) and in the end we decided to print them on white instead of black because the design could look so much nicer. i know that a metal tshirt should be black, but if you print on black the color fades away in a minute and after three washings it's almost unrecognizable. i advise you to print the next series on some lighter color, maybe gray if you don't want to make it un-metal white.

@Hearse: Sorry bout that, hope you can afford to make better shirts very soon!

@hearse: nice design, i like that "smoky" effect :)
it's amazing how expensive would be printing a t-shirt in serigraphy, over there :eek:
just for curiosity, i asked one of my clients who has an advertising/promotional products firm how much a printed t-shirt would have costed, more or less. the reply was the following: 4 colors/front print (max 26x30)/black shirt 145 gr./min 120 pieces/delivery in 30 days = about 5 euro each (shipping fees not included).
i guess that for a double side print the price would double as well, but for a more precise estimate i should have sent him the pics :p
the ones who asked you that sum are slightly mad, methinks :err:

@janick: welcome to the art gallery :)
which program(s) did you use to make it? the symbol looks a bit blurred, is it a scaled image? btw, i like simple and clean artworks as well :)

@rahvin: you wish, huh? :err: :p *sigh* i want the old smilies back
nope, unfortunately i have to do some charge/drain cycles on the battery of my powerbook to make it work properly and i guess it will take me some hours :cry: plus, i have to go out to buy some food for the beasts ;)
i've just had a look around, checked my mail and replied to a couple of emails, so far, but thanks for your welcome back, i'll be... err, back again tomorrow, hopefully :)

@rei: the beast? did your cats merged and shapeshifted into one super-mechanical-cat?

anyway, the smilies will be back the way they were, or so i'm told. it certainly is the most annoying bubu around, along with the lack of np option. :cry:

rahvin.