Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer.

God gave women Clit...As God gave man Dick...It's just something for us to suck on :lol:

why do women get implants when their breasts are big enough as they are?

Because your special in more ways than 1...Tis why you can't be...me or maiden1 :headbang:

why is it that when you try too be nice to someone, there is always someone ready too shoot you down in flames :Smug: ?

ἄνθρωπος ἀνθρώπῳ λύκος that's why

OK...so a security is bumping around 25% Fibonacci retrenchment, and appears to have bottomed. Does this herald a down-trend or consolidation?

I beleive that the consciousness of this peculiar, because of the fact alone that the reason behind the whole question is generated in such a way that it is supposed to work like a skyscraper.

My question is... why?

Because he's gonna meet some gay guy and have some gay party with him till he finally finds out that gay parties are more than simply gay cos they are GAY .
Why am I so desperatly wanting to dye my hair in blue but still hesitating ?

Because people will say...cadavria get your head out of the sky...TIS soooo blue :heh:

why would cadavria change the colour of her hair to Blue?

Bacause she wanna the darl brown ( to the waist) hair be remarquable .
Why is blue hair weird in hospitals ?

because I didn't go to a gay party.

I saw the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life though.

fuck she was hot. anyway thank god she smiled at me.

why can't she be here with me having sex with me right now?

Cos as all the guys in this forum , u're all part of my Harem and you are my slaves ? So u can't have sex with her unless i want you to . Mouahahahahaha
Why am I loosing fucking weight n loosing appetite and being sleepless ?

your in love with me

why do I over do it and get more music than I have time to listen to?

Do i have to repeat ? You'r one among the men in my harem , and all of you ( including me ) do that !
Why am I going in less than two hours out to see strippers (female strippers) with guy friends ? I must say that I am not attracted to the female sex .

because you want to impress your friends with your liberal attitude towards such things.

why am I so skinny now?