ASK MATT

Rationaleclipse21:

1) Favourite band are the beatles or creedence clearwater or queen. it changes every day.

2) brilliant, shawn, chris and james were really friendly and when we saw dave he was really nice to us as well. amazing to get to play gigs like that, good crowds.

3) riff of mine im proudest of is the middle of wwaatd.

Kaspr:

Lions

Thrasherdave:

Theres been too many to point out one in particular, the weirdest one ive heard of is joel telling us about when phil anselmo shouted thrasher lyrics at him at download 2012.

High Country:

1) Hopefully this year, if not, next.

2) Me and ol disagreeing. Other than that its finding people to listen to it.

Blasphemy I say! NYAH!

A semi-serious question for Matt actually, once some info on the album (i.e. release date, title, artwork) to the public, provided I have enough time, can I get your permission to do a Skeletor & Beastman promo video for it? :D I'll be nice... honest!

thatonedude:

1) Album is finished! me and joel did our duties weeks ago. All you need to do now is sit back and wait.....

2) Spicy italian ham, red onion and garlic

Thrasherdave:

yes. If thats how you'll choose to spend your time be my guest.

Keenan:

not much, got rid of dishonored when i got platinum, traded it in for far cry 3.

I liked Far Cry 3. The story was crap, but the gameplay was really fun I thought. Hunting with a bow and arrow is awesome.

Hey Matt, don't know how many times you've been asked this question, or if it's been asked at all, but tab books; shall they see the light of day? And will I be able to learn Prophecy?

Also, got into your music through that video where someone was trying to pass off In Memoriam as a new Metallica song, and no regrets have been given!
And if I may break professional here,
YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING AWESOME OH SWEET GOD I CAN'T GO A DAY WITHOUT LISTENING TO YOUR STUFF SHIT I'M ADDICTED :worship::worship::worship::worship:
Anyway, can't wait to hear the new album!