Attention: Opeth.com & Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaykeegan

Jan 27, 2004
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I think it is about time you acknowledged the ridiculous behaviour that goes on in here, e.g. ''gggggu'' & a bunch of other trolls that give this place a bad name. Don't you think it is about time you did something about it? Personally, I think we should nominate some users of this forum to be given the job of moderation. The following people i think would be more than suitable for the job because they are knowledgeable, Sensible & spend a fair amount of time on this forum.

- Land Of Grey & Pink
- Moonlapse
- ShroudOfDusk

Please take this into consideration, There is only so much of this constant trolling that people on this forum can take.

Thanks for nominating me. I dont doubt i would take the job with care and seriousness. But i would also like to nominate moonlapse and/or shroud of dusk, either one of them would also do a fine job if not better than myself at moderating this forum. please advise.

Fucking hell.No wonder this board has a reputation for whiny fags with no sense of humour.

Just fucking relax and take it all as a joke.

oh,and post at www.panterachat.com if you think this board bad.

Moderation will deffinately not take out any of the ''fun'' from this forum, I assure you that. Can you not see the many posts that have been pointlessly brought back up in the past day or two to just simply annoy us? Moderation is only going to improve this place & rid it from pointless trolling.

P.S. This thread is recieving a lot more recognition than i thought it would :) (With the exception of ''threak'')

Sure, trolls never hurt anyone... but the pointlessness of some of these posts (abcdefg's odd fetish photo's) are just not funny. Not to mention all these usless repeated threads. And christ, what purpose does digging up a 5 month old thread serve in ggggggu's case?

It's not whining, it's about keeping idiots without better things to do away from what is meant to be a 'discussion forum' as opposed to a fucking clown college.

It's just pointless.

ShroudOfDusk said:
Sure, trolls never hurt anyone... but the pointlessness of some of these posts (abcdefg's odd fetish photo's) are just not funny. Not to mention all these usless repeated threads. And christ, what purpose does digging up a 5 month old thread serve in ggggggu's case?

It's not whining, it's about keeping idiots without better things to do away from what is meant to be a 'discussion forum' as opposed to a fucking clown college.

It's just pointless.

So, You are in on this with me i presume?:lol:

jaykeegan said:
I think it is about time you acknowledged the ridiculous behaviour that goes on in here, e.g. ''gggggu'' & a bunch of other trolls that give this place a bad name. Don't you think it is about time you did something about it? Personally, I think we should nominate some users of this forum to be given the job of moderation. The following people i think would be more than suitable for the job because they are knowledgeable, Sensible & spend a fair amount of time on this forum.

- Land Of Grey & Pink
- Moonlapse
- ShroudOfDusk

Please take this into consideration, There is only so much of this constant trolling that people on this forum can take.
Maybe if I was put on that list I would be nicer about this, but...

Stop whining, pussy.

Katatonic said:
Maybe if I was put on that list I would be nicer about this, but...

Stop whining, pussy.

I do believe i am not ''whining'' about the situation, Since this is the first time i have ever brought this to anyone's attention.

I simply just think that a bit of moderation will improve this forum.

Thanks alot for the consideration. However, during my stay here this has been suggested numerous times and not once have Mark or Annah given any kind of response to the requests. It's quite evident now, that the board is hitting some of its most notable lows in recent times. I hope that any authority here on UM recognizes the crisis and acts accordingly to resolve it. If that involves myself, Shroud and Land of Grey being moderators, then so be it. I'd take the responsibility gladly if it means getting this forum back to how it was in its prime.

Moonlapse said:
Thanks alot for the consideration. However, during my stay here this has been suggested numerous times and not once have Mark or Annah given any kind of response to the requests. It's quite evident now, that the board is hitting some of its most notable lows in recent times. I hope that any authority here on UM recognizes the crisis and acts accordingly to resolve it. If that involves myself, Shroud and Land of Grey being moderators, then so be it. I'd take the responsibility gladly if it means getting this forum back to how it was in its prime.

Good to see you agree with me, I will let you guys know if i recieve an email back.

It may take some time. I'm sure she is getting flooded with all sorts of art that fans hope will be featured in the new album. I managed to get a reply out of her about the last gig Opeth did in Melbourne, but ever since that I think she's been busy.

But good luck anyhow.

One more thing. Now that UM has switched owners... do we hold Devon as the authority instead of Mark, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.