Band with the most annoying fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith No More - Good band, Patton is a good vocalist. But their fans are all screaming about how awesome Patton is. So of course they get "Robert Plant (or other vocalist) is better". And so a lot of them do incredibly stupid bashing of Led Zeppelin. "They're just Blues turned way up, I don't see whats so good about that!" What do you think Rock is? They also bash Wolfmother because Patton hates them. Most never listened to Wolfmother. Whenever they bash Wolfmother I ask what their worst song is, they say "uh I dunno".

DragonForce - Herman Li is nowhere near a God. Get over it.

Led Zeppelin - A lot of their fans that are my age just got into good music. And they feel so proud of themselves that they need to bash music left and right, and brag about their awesome taste.

TMV - I'm so intelligent because I listen to TMV who use long words like contusion!

It's really not possible to avoid annoying fans in general...they'll always be there, it's reality. It's not the music you listen to that defines your personality after all, I mean maybe to some extent, but there are other factors like family and friends that play a bigger role.

The Clash and The Ramones - They won't stop talking about how Pop-Punk isn't real Punk and people think it is. Do I care?

Those 2 bands are like my friend's favourite bands, and believe it or not he's not like that at all...

Also, being an SOAD fan...

System of a Down. Mainly because a bunch of guys I know have soured my opinion of SOAD fans in general; they'll find any dumb excuse to hate a decent band.

Black Sabbath - "That shit's fucking old."

Pfft. I listen to some music older than Sabbath.

Burzum or Darkthrone - "Wow, that production sucks."

I listen to plenty of raw BM.

Rammstein - "They don't sing in English." (Now you're not listening to a band because they don't sing in your language? Hmm, how telling.)

I personally wouldn't listen to them. Yes, partly because they sing in a different language (which doesn't appeal to me, but will do to some SOAD fans) but mainly because their music isn't my thing...

Yeah, that's pretty prejudiced but oh well :lol: Proving a point.

I would say Tool fans are the most annoying (at least for the majority of them)

EDIT: OI mentioned DMB. I wholeheartedly agree. I think that band is fucking awful and most of the people who listen to them around here are/wear douchebags.

I not sure which bands that got the most annoying fans, but I hate people who are listening to ONE band all the time and says everything else sucks ass.

I read in a book that Punk was around before The Ramones. It said Punk has been around since the late 60's, but the bands were so bad and drugged up that they never made it anywhere. The Ramones weren't the first Punk band, just the first to make it professionally.

Yeah... but that's the exact same thing that people say about metal. Some Classic Rock fans will claim that Blue Cheer and the Kinks are metal... and those are also bands that some Classic Rock fans call punk. So I'm skeptical. I mean, maybe punk was around in the 60s, but I'm skeptical.

Panic! At The Disco - I actually like the band (flame me sure whatever) but for fuck sake I rarely mention them to anyone because I'd get associated with these fags in skinny jeans.

MCR - Gerard Way doesn't write the music...so how is he a musical genius?

Green Day - No, B1LLY J03 isn't an insane amazing guitarist.

Metallica - YES FOR THE LAST TIME I'VE FUCKING HEARD AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Misfits - I don't give a shit what real punk is...please...die...

Loads more which can't come to me.

I actually like the band green day,

but idk who you know, cuz anyone with a brain knows billie joe isnt an insane guitarist, if anything it is probably below average, i mean the melodies may be catchy and all but then again a 5 year old could play most of them. lol.

well, baseing my judgement on what I have seen around here it appears to me die hard followers of all the variations of heavy music have alot of issues because they start threads like this and get all pissy if someone else has somewhat different tastes.............

so true.

Very. Part of my school district is a bunch of mansions so we have a bunch of preppy kids. Which makes the Metalheads at my school more hardcore in hating pop music. They classify everything they don't like as pop. They say Slipknot, Atreyu, and Hawthorne Heights are all pop. Pop is Fall Out Boy and Justin Timberlake. But that is true, I was talking about Metal with a Metalhead in class, and he mentioned Opeth. I said I never really got into them. And he was like "you have a horrible musical taste, don't talk to me". What an asshole. And some would call everyone who doesn't like them idiots. But if you would keep your mouth shut when a band you didn't like was mentioned, more people would like you. Theres a Metalhead in my Spanish class and every time a non-metal band is mentioned he screams across the room (insert band name here) suck!

I not sure which bands that got the most annoying fans, but I hate people who are listening to ONE band all the time and says everything else sucks ass.

I agree, the only band my friend used to like was The Beatles. I couldn't talk to him about music at all, and when he would bring it up me or any of my friends would instantly change the subject.

Pretty much all Emo band fans for viciously defending the damn mass of shit that is Emo "music". Also how they constantly bitch about how labels are so stupid and how people make fun of them for the way they dress. If you know why people don't like you, and you can change it, but don't then you obviously like being insulted. I think they just do that shit so people will make fun of them, because they're attention whores.

I agree that they're attention whores and their defending is annoying but at least they don't bash bands you like while they're defending their favorite bands.

I actually like the band green day,

but idk who you know, cuz anyone with a brain knows billie joe isnt an insane guitarist, if anything it is probably below average, i mean the melodies may be catchy and all but then again a 5 year old could play most of them. lol.

Yeah I like Green Day too to an extent.
I've literlly had people nearly physically fighting me because I told them technically he's as good as a toddler.

Love your sig, some awesome fucking albums there.

Yeah I like Green Day too to an extent.
I've literlly had people nearly physically fighting me because I told them technically he's as good as a toddler.

Well it basically sounds like you're saying he sucks.

well, baseing my judgement on what I have seen around here it appears to me die hard followers of all the variations of heavy music have alot of issues because they start threads like this and get all pissy if someone else has somewhat different tastes.............

I agree, I wouldn't say the people here in Non-Metal are like that. But there are a lot of Metalheads who don't realize there is no such thing as a correct opinion. Or a supreme genre or supreme musical taste. And they should stop judging people for their musical taste, its just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.