Band with the most annoying fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the band green day,

but idk who you know, cuz anyone with a brain knows billie joe isnt an insane guitarist, if anything it is probably below average, i mean the melodies may be catchy and all but then again a 5 year old could play most of them. lol.

SO why do you like them?

Your a worthless poster.

I not sure which bands that got the most annoying fans, but I hate people who are listening to ONE band all the time and says everything else sucks ass.

GOd I fucking hate those types. Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, Van Halen, Sunn O))), & Hendrix all have those types of fans.

I'm also kinda annoyed by guys who only listen to Black Metal. Some of them are alright, but how much Black Metal can you listen to??? I can listen to a lot, but Black Metal is not what I would like to devote my entire life to :Smug:

According to some on this site, all "screamed, harsh, and death vox" make the music therein "rubbish." How many of you have listened to "Bergtatt" by Ulver? Listen to it, and then tell me the music is "rubbish" because of Garm's vocals? I know this is the non-metal section. I'm just trying to clarify, and am interested in a decent rebuttal? Fuck, I'm too fuckin' nice at times, and my sheathed sword is just itchin' to be released.

Its simple, you can have to best music going on in the background but if the dude on the microphone ruins the whole thing for you, your not going to like it. Nothing new about that. Keep your little back scratcher in the closet, it was only amusing for the first minute, after that its all been rubbish.

I actually remember once saying that Slayer are the best band in the world. Wow I must have annoyed a lot of people. Still I was only like that for about a week.

I'm not like that now. I like a much wider variety of music. I actually agree that Slayer are overrated but I still love some of their albums.

People who will only listen to new stuff are annoying People who think something that is really unorignal is 'new'. I'm not saying that makes it bad automatically but it isn't totally new.

So yeah people who are like I was and have just got out of pop and like one metal band and say they are the absolute best and everything else sucks.

On the other hand, you could sanely think that if that band have the sound that seems perfect to you, personally.

Its simple, you can have to best music going on in the background but if the dude on the microphone ruins the whole thing for you, your not going to like it. Nothing new about that. Keep your little back scratcher in the closet, it was only amusing for the first minute, after that its all been rubbish.
Once again, you twist things around. The question was has anyone LISTENED to "Bergtatt" by Ulver. Have you listened to the album? Also this was not directed at primarily the idiot that calls himself the "Razors Edge." :lol:

I really wonder if you saw and met me if you would be as "Bold" as you try and sound on this site. Listen, if you have NO IDEA what your talkin' about, Shut up, pay attention and you MIGHT learn something. Let's try it this way, I'm a GHOST. Quit your fuckin' constant whining:cry:

Once again, you twist things around. The question was has anyone LISTENED to "Bergtatt" by Ulver. Have you listened to the album? Also this was not directed at primarily the idiot that calls himself the "Razors Edge." :lol:

I really wonder if you saw and met me if you would be as "Bold" as you try and sound on this site. Listen, if you have NO IDEA what your talkin' about, Shut up, pay attention and you MIGHT learn something. Let's try it this way, I'm a GHOST. Quit your fuckin' constant whining:cry:

Once again..... you used quotes directly from me in your post so yes it was directed at me. Hows abouts you try paying attention and get the chip off your shoulder. Yes I am as to the point in person and anywhere I may roam. I know your a ghost, one that came back from the dead, where I was hoping you were the past 2 weeks, maybe you should reconsider, if your still wheeling that big fat attitude around........... I'M STILL NOT IMPRESSED :zombie:

GOd I fucking hate those types. Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, Van Halen, Sunn O))), & Hendrix all have those types of fans.

I'm also kinda annoyed by guys who only listen to Black Metal. Some of them are alright, but how much Black Metal can you listen to??? I can listen to a lot, but Black Metal is not what I would like to devote my entire life to :Smug:

:rolleyes:

Hardly anyone listens to only one genre of music. Maybe only metal, but usually they listen to a combination of subgenres (ie. death/black) Obviously there are bound to be some exceptions, but I've never seen or met anyone (in real life or on the interweb) that only listen to one genre. Same applies for bands. No one listens to one band exclusively. And WTF are you talking about, Sunn O)))? They hardly have any fans at all.

Why are you on my ass lately?? What did I do to you?? True, Sunn O))) may not have been a great example, but I'm just thinking about this one guy I know off another board who's favorite bands are Sunn O))) & Orthrelm when I say that...

There are people that MAINLY listen to Black Metal. What I said wasn't necessarily literal, of course most people listen to multiple genres but there are indeed people that will spend most of their time on one genre. I could call out a couple of people here of doing that, but I'm not going to do that. I know a guy that all he listens to is Black Metal & Dark Ambient, literally.

Don't be so serious Mathias, I'm sure you got my drift if you would just stop to think about what I said. It's hard to express every little minute detail of your thought patterns on the internet without posting 12 pages every time you post.

Mathiäs;6817783 said:
:rolleyes:

Hardly anyone listens to only one genre of music. Maybe only metal, but usually they listen to a combination of subgenres (ie. death/black) Obviously there are bound to be some exceptions, but I've never seen or met anyone (in real life or on the interweb) that only listen to one genre. Same applies for bands. No one listens to one band exclusively.

I have met someone who only listened to classical music and actually disliked all rock derived music.

This thread is definitely very high on the list for lockage. Panties in a bunch left right & centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.