Bands that you fucking HATE.

markgugs said:
To automatically dismiss any bands who could be described with both "folk" and "metal" is well, you know.
A fucking visionary genius.

Sorath said:
bloodfiredeath: What, you don't like Skyclad?
I like the first one, and sort of like the second one. I'm guessing though that if I heard it for the first time today, I'd say that the singer is awesome, but the music is shite. I liked it at the time though, so it gets a reprieve.

"The Lord Weird" Slough Faggot - Most over rated band in the history of this board. Fuck this trash. (Don't say I didn't try)
Wintersun - Over-produced tripe
Dying Fetus (Red Neck Bullshit)
Papa Roach, Fall Out Boy, and every other wah wah I have a gf Alternative band
NeoOblivicrapus
Frostmoon Eclipse
Firethorn
Wolfmother
As I lay Dying
Dillinger Escape Plan
Scar Symmetry
Amon Amarth (hatred is not based on their music)
White Stripes
Lamb of God
Beastie Boys

A thousand others...

Their last album may be the most boring drivel I have ever had the displeasure of spinning. So much in fact, that I transformed my Kimono in to Helen Keller.

@ Brandon - Sorry bro, you did all you could, but I really don't like "As I Lay Dying".

Used to really hate Cradle Of Filth (hatred reached its peak when i learned that they will play after Savatage in a festival here) then the hatred passed to Nightwish (hated reached its peak when i learned they will play after Queensryche in another festival here, 3 years after the other one, plus QR had to finish their show earlier and not play "Walk In The Shadows" and "Take Hold Of The Flame" that were meant to end their gig, because the Finnish smurfs had to prepare their mambo jumbo fireworks) now Trivium is the lucky band.

LOL

I detest a lot of shit on the radio that is passed off as quality such as, and not limited to, Linkin Park, Nickelback, POD, all the latest trendy screamo bands, etcetc...

The list goes on & on...

Like the majority of people here, I hate emo fairy/screamo shit, Nickleback, etc.

I also despise almost all forms of rap/hip hop.