Bands that you fucking HATE.

"The Lord Weird" Slough Faggot - Most over rated band in the history of this board. Fuck this trash. (Don't say I didn't try)

Dying Fetus (Red Neck Bullshit)

Redneck? :err:

Bands I dislike:

Arch Enemy
Linkin Park
Papa Roach
As I Lay Dying
Celtic Frost (glam period and Monotheist was overrated as hell)
Children of Bodom
The Offspring
Japanese Rap/R&B groups

^ I like their vocals :)

I dislike:

Cannibal Corpse
Cynic (oh well..)
Deicide
Isis

Mastodon,

I experience animus in my breast whenever I see these shitstains mentioned in any capacity.

This stems from dissapointment, as these cats couldve been more than curtain jerking for Metallica at fests, but future flag bearers if they kept some meat n potatoes in their sound. All their new shit sounds poofy and happy go lucky. Life isnt fun and games, shouldve kept that Remission sound and grande pelotas pinche maricones.

christ my old posts were so cringe.

i listed soilwork, dream theater, manowar, and burzum in this thread.

i now own manowars first four and 3 of burzums early works. dream theater is actually decent at times, but i dont own any. soilwork sucks but i dont hate em.

any band with female opera vox and keyboards
and a good part of bands I used to listen to in past thinking they were great...

Imagine Dragons

when you hear Radioactive and Believer and you realize they're the same band there's this weird moment where you kinda hate both of those songs but you suddenly realize there's some dumb-ass kid out there thinking Imagine Dragons is the "greatest-band-evah"

Oh I know it. There is at least one member of my extended family who has seen them in concert. On purpose.

HATE? Strong word....Two bands immediately come t mind and I have to push, shove, punch, claw, kick, and bite my way to the radio tuner to change the station if any song by said band comes on the airwaves:

Linkin Park
Nickleback

Over the years, however, Sublime has started to join their company but not to the same excitable extent. It's more like a rolling simmer of teeth gritting frustration compared to the all-out disgusted rage that the aforementioned bands arouse.

There are more but those are the bands that immediately come to mind.

Edit - Oh, AC/DC are in the same tier as Sublime.

Reactions: dorian gray
when it comes to the people that know me IRL
i mention Nickleback and everyone falls into 2 camps

A)
the people who have seen the first Spider-Man movie and only know Nickleback as "the band that plays this song"

and
B)
people who somehow label themselves as "Nickleback fans" even though they have somehow never actually heard the above song