Bands willing to play....but needing sponsorship

Who would you most likely sponsor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that make me a lesbian?

Pagan Altar's okay, I think they should get a chance to play if there's the support. But I voted for Heidevolk, Waylander, and Arkona because I like them better.

It would make you a dyke... which is totally ok in my book if you're hot. :lol:

Think of Pagan Altar as The Chasm of Heathen Crusade I.

Also, Pagan Altar would bring quite a few people on that day just to see them.

I would love to see them... again! :worship:

20 new people? I think Pagan Altar has much more of a cult following than that. Give them an hour set and I'm willing to bet you'll see many coming out, even if its just for that night.

Yeah maybe. I honestly don't know. Relatively speaking, and for US standards, 20 additional people flying in for HC 3 is quite a lot, plus locals tend not to show. I once thought Virgin Steele should have headlined progpower but to put them in as opener was correct since nobody gave a crap. [Cult = die hard fans in small numbers.]

Thing is, if fans are paying for the band to come out anyway then I guess an increase in turnout doesn't really matter since the cost is already covered.

I'd estimate that if it costs $5K to bring a band over from Europe then 20 people will need to sponsor $250 each. I hope people aren't just picking which band they'd prefer to see but remembering they're casting a vote for which band their sponsorship money goes towards....

Change my vote from Mael Mordha to Pagan Altar. I really rather see Mael Mordha next year than returning for back to back fests. Holy shit, I have a case of Ken farts!

LOL.

John will need to calculate the results of this poll against number of votes + people willing to back that vote with $ donation. Just voting for your favorite band doesn't guarantee anything.

It's very likely that Waylander could still win if those 5 people are the only folks willing to actually fork some cash over. :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.