Bands willing to play....but needing sponsorship

Who would you most likely sponsor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEIDEVOLK will have to be my pick. I don't like Arkona and Pagan Alter was putting me to sleep when I listened to them. I'm making the trip out from TX just to see Moonsorrow.

5 more slots open.

We have other bands that just got back to me saying that they want to come out.. Sear Bliss, Root, Horna, Morrigan as well

I would say.. 2 of these acts from the list on top (not the ones I mentioned)

dafdsflak;dsjfasdklf
asdflak;dsjfk
a

ROOT"!?
alsdkfjk
a

Morrigan
dslkfja;ldsfkajds

EDIT: Do these bands need sponsors or are they on their way to be confirmed?

Also... the numbers you see on who votes... is not very accurate. Some people just vote on who they like and can not sponsor. So who ever we pick is not because of the massive votes. If you are really going to sponsor email us. info@heathencrusade.com

5 more slots open.

We have other bands that just got back to me saying that they want to come out.. Sear Bliss, Root, Horna, Morrigan as well

I would say.. 2 of these acts from the list on top (not the ones I mentioned)

Are there any other bands possible but need sponsorship $? I may like some of these bands but I haven't voted because I wouldn't sponsor them personally. I guess I do need to get on the wang-sucking train of Pagan Altar soon though :lol:

Also... the numbers you see on who votes... is not very accurate. Some people just vote on who they like and can not sponsor. So who ever we pick is not because of the massive votes. If you are really going to sponsor email us. info@heathencrusade.com

So if Swizzlenuts & Climb Thar Hill can afford Pagan Altar, they can trump Arkona? Dark One might join in to do just that. :loco:

Wow...HORNA!?!?! Shit yea! I'll be heading up for sure! Moonsorrow and Horna.....I have officially been bought.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.